Holy Chit. (Big Packers trade). Who’s gonna play with Aaron’s balls now???

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I would laugh so much if they drafted either another RB or defense with those picks.
What's the problem with defense? They aren't without needs on that side of the ball at all.

Canth

Liked Posts:
What's the problem with defense? They aren't without needs on that side of the ball at all.

Speculation on my part of what would irritate Rogers the most. He will likely want a shiny new target to throw to, so anything other than that.

The only thing worse/funnier would be for GB to draft another QB in the 1st round again at this point.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Speculation on my part of what would irritate Rogers the most. He will likely want a shiny new target to throw to, so anything other than that.

The only thing worse/funnier would be for GB to draft another QB in the 1st round again at this point.
Disregard, I thought you were referring to the Bears. It would be pretty funny if they just loaded up on more mediocre defensive backs.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think longterm, this was the right move for the Packers. Pay a 30 year old 30M/yr is crazy. Trade him, get the picks. Now they can offer some money to Jarvis Landry and draft Olave or Watson in the first. This is great for the Packers. I'm just glad that ARob went to the Rams. He seems like the type to take the money from the Packers and love to stick it to the Bears twice a year.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I think longterm, this was the right move for the Packers. Pay a 30 year old 30M/yr is crazy. Trade him, get the picks. Now they can offer some money to Jarvis Landry and draft Olave or Watson in the first. This is great for the Packers. I'm just glad that ARob went to the Rams. He seems like the type to take the money from the Packers and love to stick it to the Bears twice a year.
He will wait till we somehow manage to make the playoffs and go off then. That's the type of stuff that happens to this team lol

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will wait till we somehow manage to make the playoffs and go off then. That's the type of stuff that happens to this team lol
I'm sure he will have those games where he goes off for 200 and everyone asks why the Bears let him go while they struggle with Pringles and St. Brown. I don't mind if he does it on a stacked team. If he had gone to Green Bay, Rodgers would probably force feed him the ball 15x times a game like he did for Davante.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB will surely draft a WR or 2, but as was said, do you expect Rodgers to play nice with rookies & get the most out of them?
Shit, he'll treat them like Red Foreman!!
Red bad things.jpg

Also - Adams is from Vegas AND played in college with Carr, so they're now reunited. I even read that Adams bought a house near or next to Carr already?). Feel-good bromance TV movie coming to Hallmark Channel next year. Meanwhile in Greenbay, there's a Lifetime movie being written...probably with AR12 as the "good guy" protagonist. ?

Also, cool that I can consider drafting Adams in fantasy now that he's not a fookin' cheesehead.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Opens the door for the Packers to now sign Amos to a record breaking extension worth over $275 million. Per my sources.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, this could end up working out for the Packers. I think about the Vikings trading Stefon Diggs to the Bills then immediately drafting Justin Jefferson, and paying a whole lot less for it.

The Packers now hold the 22nd, 28th, 53rd and 59th picks in the draft. Beyond that, they have a 3rd, two 4ths and a 5th. Lots of draft capital to fire at some talented players.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, this could end up working out for the Packers. I think about the Vikings trading Stefon Diggs to the Bills then immediately drafting Justin Jefferson, and paying a whole lot less for it.

The Packers now hold the 22nd, 28th, 53rd and 59th picks in the draft. Beyond that, they have a 3rd, two 4ths and a 5th. Lots of draft capital to fire at some talented players.
I'm really curious to see how many of those players are impact OFF players, especially WR. If they go CB, LB, DT or something I hope his head explodes. LOL.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
If I was Devante Adams I wouldn't want to play with Aron Rodgers either. Erin is nothing but a selfish MF.