Holy gosh did you guys know that Justin Feilds is practicing quarterbacking with Colin Kaepernack and Black Rainbow literally ruined a thread about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is intriguingly interesting to myselve to find out when I got onto Twitter the other day to catch up myselve on the bears news of the off-season and really made me think upon the fact that Kaeperneck acturally was the first sort of quarterback like Justin Feilds but way before Justin Feilds was quarterbacking with the strong arm and running game let's all just let ourselfs hope and pray that Justin doesn't literally fall off a cliff talent-wise like the cliff that Colin fell off of and also doesn't get himselve into the communist party or start talking about killing the police because Justin's father is literally a cop last time I checked.

Let's hope that Justin can get Kaepernick to become more of a team player if the Bears decide to sign him to be the back up for Justin!

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
This is intriguingly interesting to myselve to find out when I got onto Twitter the other day to catch up myselve on the bears news of the off-season and really made me think upon the fact that Kaeperneck acturally was the first sort of quarterback like Justin Feilds but way before Justin Feilds was quarterbacking with the strong arm and running game let's all just let ourselfs hope and pray that Justin doesn't literally fall off a cliff talent-wise like the cliff that Colin fell off of and also doesn't get himselve into the communist party or start talking about killing the police because Justin's father is literally a cop last time I checked.

Let's hope that Justin can get Kaepernick to become more of a team player if the Bears decide to sign him to be the back up for Justin!
Sorry dude but your word salad opening paragraph was extremely difficult to parse. It took me several rereads to make sense of it. It was all one sentence, completely devoid of punctuation and, quite frankly, coherence.
Also:
  • myselve -- not a word. Myself
  • ourselfs -- not a word. Ourselves
  • himselve -- not a word. Himself
However, I do agree somewhat with your final sentence, but seriously doubt the Bears have any interest in signing him. The guy has been out of the league for what, 4 or 5 years? I think his career is over.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can’t wait until Fields gets settled in at the QB position and gets to speak more about social justice issues. As the QB for the founding franchise in the NFL there’s so much good he can do with that platform. Especially if they win a Super Bowl.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry dude but your word salad opening paragraph was extremely difficult to parse. It took me several rereads to make sense of it. It was all one sentence, completely devoid of punctuation and, quite frankly, coherence.
Also:
  • myselve -- not a word. Myself
  • ourselfs -- not a word. Ourselves
  • himselve -- not a word. Himself
However, I do agree somewhat with your final sentence, but seriously doubt the Bears have any interest in signing him. The guy has been out of the league for what, 4 or 5 years? I think his career is over.
He was speaking to me...I do ebonics sir

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is nothing odd about it. Player works out. Other people are there working out too. You'd have a point if this was the how to play like Colin Kaepernick weekend workshop.
I'd rather workout with a QB coach than a former player that sucked and hasn't played for five years.

...but whatever.

Might as well workout with JaMarcus Russell. ?

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd rather workout with a QB coach than a former player that sucked and hasn't played for five years.

...but whatever.

Might as well workout with JaMarcus Russell.
Maybe im not informed enough about this workout as you are but can you fill me in on who was all there and who was running the drills? Because by the sounds of it, you seem to be under the impression that Kaepernick was coaching while also participating alongside the other QBs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

...but whatever.

Might as well workout with JaMarcus Russell.

Yeah that is probably why you are not an elite athlete. You care more about some dumb notion of who it is acceptable to work out with rather than just putting in the work.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah that is probably why you are not an elite athlete. You care more about some dumb notion of who it is acceptable to work out with rather than just putting in the work.
...I'm not an elite athlete because I wasn't born with the genetics. Just like you and 99% of the population.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe im not informed enough about this workout as you are but can you fill me in on who was all there and who was running the drills? Because by the sounds of it, you seem to be under the impression that Kaepernick was coaching while also participating alongside the other QBs.
At least Kmet worked out with George Kittle.

...not that it helped tho. ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
...I'm not an elite athlete because I wasn't born with the genetics. Just like you and 99% of the population.

Nope some guys take limited tools and put in the work. You sound like a couch potato that doesnt have the work ethic to be successful even if you had the tools.

Hence why it is funny you presume to instruct Fields on who to workout with.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At least Kmet worked out with George Kittle.

...not that it helped tho. ?
Nice deflect.

Fact is that it doesn't matter who's throwing alongside him. They aren't his coaches.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see some guys are just itching to get into an argument about Kaepernick. Have fun. Maybe someone else cares. ???

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn’t trubiskt workout with Goff in the off-season?

I’m just glad fields is getting reps. Exposure to different players isn’t really a bad thing either. Anyone upset about this is just a cunt
Basically. I just find it an odd thing to bitch about or mock, like Kaep has anything to do with his development. They're literally both just doing someone else's drills.

Fields also worked out with Watson last year. CC: @Visionman

Status
Not open for further replies.