My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Season 1: phenomenal
Season 2: meh
Season 3: have only seen two or three episodes bc I've been depressed and drinking heavily. Will return thanksgiving weekend.

The daughter of Brody pisses me off. The ex of Brody makes magical things happen to my penis.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't stand the daughter either. She looks like ernest borgnine. Happy to tell you that she hasn't been in the past few episodes but neither, unfortunately, has mrs brody. When she was nekkid in the pilot I thought we'd be seeing a lot more of her that way

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Season 1: phenomenal
Season 2: meh
Season 3: have only seen two or three episodes bc I've been depressed and drinking heavily. Will return thanksgiving weekend.

The daughter of Brody pisses me off. The ex of Brody makes magical things happen to my penis.

Dar? Brody? What kinds of names are these??

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Estes the CIA director is a bad ass

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, it's not. Neither is Brody, although his wife calls him by his last name, which really gets on my tits

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Homeland is better this year. Looked up the tower where they got Brody stashed...that shit is for real. Venezuela I think.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah, it's totally real. the new yorker did a story on it a couple months ago (neener neener). I was wondering how they faked the shots because they can't have been filming at the real one, I'd think

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
yeah, it's totally real. the new yorker did a story on it a couple months ago (neener neener). I was wondering how they faked the shots because they can't have been filming at the real one, I'd think

The building they shot in was a vacant building in Puerto Rico I think.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they did a great job. season 2 was so fucking bad we almost stopped watching but they have figured out a way to make it compelling again

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I've been watching since the beginning. I actually think that season 2 has been better, I feel as though the plot has been all over this season. Not saying it's bad this season, I've actually enjoyed it, but I think they're running out of material. I know it's already been renewed for season 4, not sure what the hell they're going to do for that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been watching since the beginning. I actually think that season 2 has been better, I feel as though the plot has been all over this season. Not saying it's bad this season, I've actually enjoyed it, but I think they're running out of material. I know it's already been renewed for season 4, not sure what the hell they're going to do for that.

I remember watching season 1 and 3 episodes in I was wondering how the fuck they were going to keep it going. Homeland is very good pulling crazy shit out of left field. There have been several episodes over the last 3 seasons were I turned to my wife and said I never expected that.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
okay then. anybody with money want to talk about homeland?

:D
I've seen all the seasons. This season far better than I expected and the last episode was one of the best. Will watch the newest episode after the game.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked the first one. And I liked the end of the 2nd season, if I remember right.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
This fucking Hakani is the luckiest terrorist in history. First, Carrie wanted to blow him up but Quinn stopped her. And now Quinn has him dead to right and Carrie stops him. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK