Homeland

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
It's cause they have that lame love story going on between Carrie and Quinn. Just blow her up, it's obvious he has no problem banging fatties, which there are plenty around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This fucking Hakani is the luckiest terrorist in history. First, Carrie wanted to blow him up but Quinn stopped her. And now Quinn has him dead to right and Carrie stops him. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Yup...and Quinn got a shot off at him and just wounded him

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This fucking Hakani is the luckiest terrorist in history. First, Carrie wanted to blow him up but Quinn stopped her. And now Quinn has him dead to right and Carrie stops him. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

And then after stopping Quinn, Carrie decides WTF I'm gonna shoot this mother fucker and then their enemy who is her friend stops her.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then after stopping Quinn, Carrie decides WTF I'm gonna shoot this mother fucker and then their enemy who is her friend stops her.

That was some stupid shit on her part..If she wanted him dead, Quinn had the answer

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was some stupid shit on her part..If she wanted him dead, Quinn had the answer

I guess her thinking was she didn't want Quinn to get hurt or killed but it was alright if she did cause she's all FUBARed in the head and doesn't even love her bastard baby.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
No longer must see TV for me. I do wish someone would kill Carrie.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did ya ever see Brody?

There is the answer

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss her. Brody's daughter, in addition to being fugly, was so annoying as to be unwatchable.
I thought both her and her mother were odd characters and their scenes always awkward. Maybe they just suck as actors.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they didnt put out for the writer so he wrote em out...lol

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought both her and her mother were odd characters and their scenes always awkward. Maybe they just suck as actors.

Well, agreed. I only liked Mrs. Brody because I thought she was hot.