Horrible Ja wuan James

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
He's actually going to lose 20 million. Nice protest nerd. Worst FA signing in Broncos history.

Bearly

Dissed member
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's actually going to lose 20 million. Nice protest nerd. Worst FA signing in Broncos history.
How the fuck was opting out a protest you fucking biased idiot. Glad you can gloat in his misery. What the fuck is happening to people?

Leaving this up because I fucked up, was too hard on DC and will own it. It was a remote workout in protest but not happy it backfired on him.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Desperation doesn’t indicate they think he’s great.
If he is scooped up quickly, nothing is learned because of your point.

If he is not scooped up quickly, we learn that he is not seen as a LT answer because the head coach was actually on the Bears where he could see Leno practice or play every day.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
damn, 10 million dollar injury potentially. If I’m the Broncos, I go ahead and pay him. It’ll be worth it to show future FA’s that you take care of your players

"Broncos' OT Ja'Wuan James’ contract tolled last year, so he was playing under his 2020 contract this year, which had $10 million guaranteed for skill and injury, and another $10 million in 2021. So it’s a $20 million potential torn Achilles injury today."

JesusHalasChrist

Neg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
"Broncos' OT Ja'Wuan James’ contract tolled last year, so he was playing under his 2020 contract this year, which had $10 million guaranteed for skill and injury, and another $10 million in 2021. So it’s a $20 million potential torn Achilles injury today."

Broncos can also claw back part of his signing bonus.

Bearly

Dissed member
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he injures himself a few days earlier, do we still get a shot at Jenkins or do the dominoes fall out of reach?