Horrible service at Apple Bee`s, $18 for a burnt steak.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
Can these idiot`s do anything right. I asked for a steak WELL DONE, they use very low quality meat by the way, but the Kid`s wanted Apple Bee`s. Don`t ever have kid`s. So they brought out a disgusting steak BURNT TO A CRISP, i got into a screaming match with the waitress. So they brung out another one, that is another 15 minute wait, another disgusting burnt steak. I did not leave a tip, Apple Bee`s is going completely downhill, the same steak would of been only $12 just a few year`s ago. Wonder why that is.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Well done is aka as burnt. Anything ova Medium and your tempting a chef/cook to spit on it while they burn the shit out of it aka well done..

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Order steak well done. Get steak well done. Complain. On spot for mister broken font

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
If he wants good cheap beef.. hit up a chinese buffet and just fill up on all the fresh grilled bone in shorts ribs... idk if its served at that shitty elgin buffet though. if the china dont gotz it find the korean..

8026.jpg

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given food prices right now, a $18.00 steak at a restaurant should be the first clue. Apple Bee’s your second.