Horrible Trade Ideas Go Here...

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
If anything... they should bring in Brett Favre. After Andrew Luck went down, Favre's family encouraged him to reach out to the Colts. Obviously if Favre is going to come out of retirement again, it would need to be to join a contender. Mitch could learn a lot from Favre just like Rodgers did.

kg1187

I wonder if the Bengals would have any interest in trading Andy Dalton. They're 0-2 and probably need a fresh start. Dalton get paid 16 million this year and 17 the next and then hits free agency. Seems like a really good fit to me. I wonder if the Oakland 2nd rounder would do the trick.

Pegger

President Stoopid
I wonder if the Bengals would have any interest in trading Andy Dalton. They're 0-2 and probably need a fresh start. Dalton get paid 16 million this year and 17 the next and then hits free agency. Seems like a really good fit to me. I wonder if the Oakland 2nd rounder would do the trick.

You guys have seriously lost your minds. Why move on from one guy who might not be able to cut it for a guy who has a lot of experience in not cutting it?