How confident are you about us getting to the playoffs?

bearsden

Liked Posts:
Im still not sure, can we actually beat GB? Will the cardinals lose to the rams with a injured Goff? I just can't wait for next week games lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not feeling great and think it has more to do with the other game. Fortunately, I do think the rams can beat the cards without Goff.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Zero confidence they could do anything positive even if they get into the playoffs. This is not a good team. They are just a little below the average. The youngsters on the o-line have shown some promise for growth next year, but...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I expect Bears to be outcoached and outplayed by Packers, I also expect Rams to look better without Goff, but this is Bears so I'll assume they miss the playoffs and everyone comes back next year to do it again.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only way I wanna see them get in is by beating the Pack

I can't believe I'm saying this, BUT the BEARS are gonna show, and win

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
Im still not sure, can we actually beat GB? Will the cardinals lose to the rams with a injured Goff? I just can't wait for next week games lol
To get to the playoffs, and have any chance of beating the Packers to get there, The Bears can't be this Special person.

The "end around" at the goal line, and the interception in the end zone. Both plays were Special person. I give credit to Mitch for complaining about the "end around", but how long has he been an "NFL QB"?? I mean he's in the red zone AND HE THROWS UP A HAIL MARY!!!!

twetz

Liked Posts:
They were down 41-10 at the end of the third quarter, four weeks ago, right? Offense/running game has been better since then, but the defense has regressed. Seems like a pretty unlikely recipe for a win, doesn't it?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not confident at all.

I'm not confident that the Bears can beat a Packers team that is very-much motivated to get the top seed.

I'm also not confident in John Wolford. Who's John Wolford? Oh, that's just an undrafted free agent QB the Rams are using to try to beat Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
50%. I think nagy will try to coach better. Winning that game could be the difference between being retained and getting fired. But erin is a great qb that always destroys the bears.

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Zero confidence in beating Packers after the last 30 years especially in Chicago where it's been a house of horrors against them.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
got my eyes on Pagano, Mack, Hicks, Ejax, Quinn, Fuller and praying for Jaylon to come back.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears beat the packers, in the spirit of the hoidays:

If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised that I am now.

drewten

Liked Posts:
I have very little confidence the Bears can beat the Packers but they are playing with house money at this point and they actually have the talent on defense and the offense is arguably better right now than any moment in 2018. So the question is can this defense find some 2018 Rams game magic? which I believe is the only way they beat the Packers.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im only confident that the Rams D wins the game vs the Cards as Aaron destroys the Defense again. Maybe Leonard Floyd can save the Bears season?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Zero confidence in beating the Packers.

And I mean zero.

They're gonna go out there and break hearts. Especially if Nagy struts around with his legendary hubris this week as if we've already arrived. This team does not thrive on positive reinforcement, but dude runs the locker room like a hippie commune.

Oh and ESPECIALLY if Nags takes this opportunity in the National spotlight to meddle with the offense again.. I can already hear it in the postgame: "Well...we had some plays that we really liked down there in the redzone. We were rockin and rollin and hitting them all week in practice....be we just didn't execute and carry that over to the game...."

I think the defense will look like shit in spots against Erin, but not total shit. And that the offense will "outsmart" itself in some way shape or form.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Us as fans, I have absolutely zero confidence in making the playoffs. However, I think the Bears have to play their best game of the season with help from the Packers resting players. Lazor will have to call a phenomenal game (none of that end around BS) and Pagano will have to put pressure on Rodgers while still putting his DBs in winnable situations. I don’t trust Pagano.