how did Peppers do?

slicker sam

Liked Posts:
I didn't get to see the game. Was wondering what his debut was like .

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
:dontcare:

J/k I didn't see the game but I would start by checking out the other thread on the first page about peppers...

And I guess I was being honest earlier :dontcare:

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Don't think he played in the GB preseason opener. If he did, he didn't do nuttin of any significance. Just wait a couple weeks. :shrug:

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I saw the start of the game and he looked like shit and got stone walled on every play.He looks really out of place as a LB

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Don't think he played in the GB preseason opener. If he did, he didn't do nuttin of any significance. Just wait a couple weeks. :shrug:

Could you be more wrong?

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Could you be more wrong?

EDIT: That he didn't play, yes, I am. I can't find any info on how well he played though or any stats. Can any Packer fans helpz? I'm genuinely curious.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
EDIT: That he didn't play, yes, I am. I can't find any info on how well he played though or any stats. Can any Packer fans helpz? I'm genuinely curious.

He's a 34 year-old pro bowler. Nobody -including the GB coaching staff - is worried about how he looked in Preseason Game #1.

If he still played for us and wasn't flying around the field, nobody would be concerned.

As a matter of fact, someone posted a similar comment about Adrian Wilson - "he probably was taking it slow as a vet" or something like that.

Nonstory.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Why don't you mouth-breathers read the link Packer Fan posted above? "Can any Packer fanz help" indeed. And no his outing wasn't just him slacking. Peppers flipped a TE on the ground the play after that TE blocked him out.

September 28th is coming. When you look at the Allen and Peppers contracts it's like we traded Peppers to Green Bay for Allen. I love the Bears but I doubt we come out on top of this trade.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Why don't you mouth-breathers read the link Packer Fan posted above? "Can any Packer fanz help" indeed. And no his outing wasn't just him slacking. Peppers flipped a TE on the ground the play after that TE blocked him out.

September 28th is coming. When you look at the Allen and Peppers contracts it's like we traded Peppers to Green Bay for Allen. I love the Bears but I doubt we come out on top of this trade.

Biff, is that you?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Yes, except the Allen didn't play for Green Bay part, other than that it exactly like that.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ask this question in the regular season. Pep ain't gonna do shit in preseason. And I'm sure he won't have motivation problems when he plays us.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peppers and Allen played a very similar role in their respective team's pre season openers.