My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It's been verified so yeah it's a fact.

What’s been verified? All you know is what Peter King wrote. He didn’t have a clue what was happening in Lake Forest.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
What’s been verified? All you know is what Peter King wrote. He didn’t have a clue what was happening in Lake Forest.

Ok so you won't accept all the evidence that pace made a bad trade up because it's hearsay, but your evidence that it was a good trade up is also hearsay? mind boggling.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ok so you won't accept all the evidence that pace made a bad trade up because it's hearsay, but your evidence that it was a good trade up is also hearsay? mind boggling.

The teams behind 3 that said they were receiving calls for their picks that dried up after Trubisky was selected must have been covering for the Bears. Especially the Titans...

They selected the wrong guy but they made sure they picked their man. A clown like Emery let the whole NFL know he coveted Donald and sat there and watched the Rams snatch him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The teams behind 3 that said they were receiving calls for their picks that dried up after Trubisky was selected must have been covering for the Bears. Especially the Titans...

They selected the wrong guy but they made sure they picked their man. A clown like Emery let the whole NFL know he coveted Donald and sat there and watched the Rams snatch him.
I don't think I know a person that can so easily lie like you.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I don't think I know a person that can so easily like like you.

I know you’re trying to use your words but it’s not quite working for you. You might want to get some rest.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

In this world, genius learns to cope and cares not about the resulting image. Fuck you all.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
The real question I have is why can the Bears routinely put together generational defenses and find good running backs but can't manage to get a franchise signal caller.

For the last ~20 years the bears have used first rounders on McNown, Grossman, Cutler, and now Trubisky. So, I'm used to it. I do think Trubisky still has hope, but something's gotta give.

It is actually somewhat impressive to end up in the same place through multiple regimes. It's not like it is a common thing to end up with either (a really good defense).