How Do You Picture Teven Jenkins?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The way that he looks with his glasses makes me think of him wearing a bow-tie and a pocket protector.

Because of that, I keep picturing that this gif is Teven Jenkins.

kBRtcV.gif

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't understand the dork glasses fad going on now. Even worse, those who want them can't buy cheap ones, they need name brand dork glasses.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the dork glasses fad going on now. Even worse, those who want them can't buy cheap ones, they need name brand dork glasses.
Most fads are difficult to understand.

I have seen many fads throughout the years. Young people tend to want to express their individual styles by copying some style from tv or movies. Thus, not an individual style.

Reactions: Myk

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Do you suppose that he has one of those funky color thousand dollar suits with the pants about four inches too short so we can see his ankles too?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s probably so violent when he plays because of all the shit he gets about how he looks.
7992EF09-56A3-444E-A4AA-265CD53BF63B.gif

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first impression was... OMG the Bears picked a blind tackle

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Most fads are difficult to understand.

I have seen many fads throughout the years. Young people tend to want to express their individual styles by copying some style from tv or movies. Thus, not an individual style.

Just think if a relative had bought frames on clearance sales in the 50s and you didn't throw them away when cleaning out their estate. Real vintage dork glasses would probably bring more than Gordon Gartrelle dork glasses.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I like to picture Teven with like, giant eagles wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel band, and im in the front row and im HAMMERED drunk.
Talk to Rask. He might have something that will quickly get you to that elevated state.