How emotionally invested are you this year?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I stopped caring when we got rid of the best bears QB ever; Mike Glennon

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only realistic thing that would make me really excited this season is if Pace was fired.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would say anyone who has 13000 posts on a message board about the Bears likely has emotional investment and shouldn't be telling ppl to get to work. :)

To be fair, this is a message board about a lot of things...only this one forum is about the Bears. I am also 99% sure that the bulk of those 13K posts are not in this forum.

You guys should really branch out around here sometimes. CCS is a big E-place!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
100% if the season happens, but i'm skeptical about that happening. But to me being emotionally invested means watching all the games, I don't see a team that makes noise in the postseason and that's ok - I'm still going to enjoy the parts of the season that go well (if we have one).

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
have players started to suggest they are opting out this year or are they waiting for the announcement that they will be paid regardless.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If you told me we would get the full 16 game season + postseason right now, I'd be thrilled.

I don't really care much about how the year goes at this point, I just want it to happen (it won't happen fully, but anyway).

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can always stream

>sobs uncontrollably<

I just found out my season ticket holder friend, who pre paid this season, put of this year, because of the unknown rules that the stadium may impose regarding seats... Some sort of lottery system for only a part of the stadium spreading folks out, even up to the upper decks for some games, instead opting for moving his prepayment til next season.

Will have too... I get Red Zone on my cable, but with the Bears offense, they're never on... >sobs louder<

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I have very low expectations, so any football we get will be bonus football.

Honestly I think this will be a champion less season. We will do some regular season games, get some excitement going then it will all suddenly end.

I'd recommend doing more daily gambling than traditional fantasy.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Whatever happens it's going to be an asterisk year like with scab players.