How has Fields looked so far?

mbison

Liked Posts:
Have there been any reports on how fields has looked for far in Training camp? I cant find anything or any information on him. If I’m missing a thread here let me know.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have there been any reports on how fields has looked for far in Training camp? I cant find anything or any information on him. If I’m missing a thread here let me know.

There's been a training camp thread every day with numerous Tweets about him.

Overall he sounds like a rookie. Some good and some bad. Today seems to have been a good day. We won't really know of course until we see him in some of the pre-season games.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Best tackler I've seen since Joe Montainia

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hard to tell, I went blind months ago from the constant masturbation that's been happening since April 29th, 2021.
This is pretty sad that a teams draft pick could have this much of an effect on you...it explains a lot, but sad nonetheless

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The tools are outstanding… his mental approach and dedication to the game is outstanding…. he shows outstanding leadership skills and is proving to be a great teammate.

That’s the good.

Other than that, he is still somewhat adjusting to the speed of the Pro game and is making the occasional rookie mistake. Like others have said, he is looking like a rookie.

As with generally all rookie QB’s —- he needs time and patience.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hard to tell, I went blind months ago from the constant masturbation that's been happening since April 29th, 2021.

For clarity, you are in love with the Fields pick, correct?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
All the new QB’s are having their struggles. Check out ESPN today to see how Trever Lawrence is struggling…. also saw where Zach Wilson had his struggles this past week.

People need to be realistic. Training camp practically just fricken started. There is not a QB in the HISTORY of the game that has ever come in and in 1 or 2 weeks looked polished, had complete command of the offense, knew the entire offense, understood and executed exactly what the coaches wanted. Not one!

Give these guys some time. As smart as they all are, reading a playbook and understanding it is entirely different than executing that playbook under live fire during your first weeks of training camp.