How I'm going to spend the lockout

collisrost

Liked Posts:
I was thinking about the lockout and how the heck I'll get my basketball fix if it's not resolved by the end of November.

Thank God the Bulls drafted Mirotic. He's a key player (some argue possibly the best player) on Real Madrid. He's not going to be affected by the lockout. So I'm thinking of becoming a Real Madrid fan. Some of you guys here would know what the ACB and Euroleague schedules look like. I certainly know that the quality of play is pretty good. And it will be tons of fun trying to pronounce the players' names.

It will be great to watch or little baby Bull (hopefully) dominate in Europe if we can't watch our MVP dominate in the NBA.

I look forward to it, as soon as I figure out how to watch it online.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm gonna watch even more NCAA ball than I usually do and become more of a hockey fan.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
espn3 has his games on there. He is not the best player on Real Madrid he actually doesn't even start. ( he is by far the best prospect though on his team) His team should make another run at euro league champ next year they are loaded.

Streaming Online - ESPN3

I have watch him play about 10 times he is a good talent still needs work though. But you have to throw stats out the window in euro league because they only play 40 mins and the prospects normally only play about 20. It is a different game then the NBA

baseball analogy

IMO euro league is AAA

and NCAA is AA

I watch tons of both

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to spend the lockout....

Watching football and hockey. It will be plenty of fun.

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
I'm going to spend the lockout....

Watching football and hockey. It will be plenty of fun.

Football as in CFL? NCAA? Because that other league is.... yeah you know the deal.

collisrost

Liked Posts:
Football as in CFL? NCAA? Because that other league is.... yeah you know the deal.

Rofl! Sad, but funny! This is the first time I actually laughed about these two big lockout messes.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Football will be played. Their franchises actually make money so it would be Special person for them not to.

Basketball teams on the other hand.... don't make money so expect a long lockout.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
2m455p5.jpg

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably going to watch a lot of movies. I also will try and watch hockey more.I'm not that into it but maybe once I watch it more I'll begin to like it more and understand it more.

marky mark

Liked Posts:
My friends go to vegas every year for march madness...i dont go because i cant gamble but this year i plan on watching ncaa and having them make my bets for me,lol..Btw Cubbies nice link.

marky mark

Liked Posts:
also if anyone watching that stream wants to see the new bull, he comes in right about 5 minutes in