How is this possible?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears lose 2 DL and get immediate free agent Replacements. We lose a host of O lineman.... <crickets>.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's almost as if the franchise favors one side of the ball over the other.

tenor.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Much easier to find dlineman in FA that can be warm bodies than olinemen.

That being said, they should go look around other teams practice squads, but I assume anyone worth a damn will get signed to their actual 53

This just in, OL is the most sought after positional grouping in the entire NFL. The talent, across the league, simply isn't there. Very few teams have quality depth at the position. Very few teams have guys on their PS that can be nfl linemen.

We screwed the pooch in FA, anyone who is out there right now would probably be just as bad.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Much easier to find dlineman in FA that can be warm bodies than olinemen.

That being said, they should go look around other teams practice squads, but I assume anyone worth a damn will get signed to their actual 53

This just in, OL is the most sought after positional grouping in the entire NFL. The talent, across the league, simply isn't there. Very few teams have quality depth at the position. Very few teams have guys on their PS that can be nfl linemen.

We screwed the pooch in FA, anyone who is out there right now would probably be just as bad.

fucking Bears... man...
giphy.gif

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Offensive linemen who can play are a very hot commodity. Defensive linemen are kind of dime-a-dozen.