How long does the Fields honeymoon last?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Just remember when/if the fanbase is divided and controversy swells, who called it. How simply it could've been avoided.

I would have no problem if every moron who thinks "end racism" or"black lives matter" is divisive stops being a Bears fan. It's only divisive to idiots. Dividing decent humans from idiots is a good thing.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Just remember when/if the fanbase is divided and controversy swells, who called it. How simply it could've been avoided.

I would prefer not to avoid it. I hope he paints Black Lives Matter on his fucking face.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I would prefer not to avoid it. I hope he paints Black Lives Matter on his fucking face.

And you'll be the first one crying when someone paints White Lives Matter anywhere

like I said, it's wise to avoid any and all forms of activism. NFL initiatives and the expressed desire from posters here to be divisive notwithstanding.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Um excuse me but how am I supposed to ever understand why someone whomst is so upset about activism being comangled with the messaging inside their sports entertainment programing because it is somehow division-causing is so insistent about posting anti-activist propaganda inside the football portion of the messageboard where those sorts of posts are literally subjecting posters to banishment for causing division with divisive non-football messaging in a forum that is supposed to be apolitical and not even about anything but the sport of football and in particular bears football?

It literally seems to appear to be the apex of hypocrisy to subject me to anti-activist messages when I literally come here to talk bears and get away from all the political and social conversations that are supposed to happen in forums acturally about those topics and not about the topic of football, and this guy is posting about it because he doesn't want football mixed with conversations about racism being something that should literally end, yet can't stop talking about it in a place where it's literally illegal to talk about it? Are you seriously totally kidding me with this nonsense?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Um excuse me but how am I supposed to ever understand why someone whomst is so upset about activism being comangled with the messaging inside their sports entertainment programing because it is somehow division-causing is so insistent about posting anti-activist propaganda inside the football portion of the messageboard where those sorts of posts are literally subjecting posters to banishment for causing division with divisive non-football messaging in a forum that is supposed to be apolitical and not even about anything but the sport of football and in particular bears football?

It literally seems to appear to be the apex of hypocrisy to subject me to anti-activist messages when I literally come here to talk bears and get away from all the political and social conversations that are supposed to happen in forums acturally about those topics and not about the topic of football, and this guy is posting about it because he doesn't want football mixed with conversations about racism being something that should literally end, yet can't stop talking about it in a place where it's literally illegal to talk about it? Are you seriously totally kidding me with this nonsense?

The topic is "how long does the Fields honeymoon last?" and I'm only talking about what I've seen on the field during a Bears game, relevant to the topic. AFAIK the mods banned 'political discussion', without defining what that is, and I haven't spoken of anything political. If the NFL and the Bears are putting something on my screen during a game how are the mods going to say we can't talk about it?

SORRY that my opinion bothers so many. But I guarantee you I'm not the only one thinking it so we might as well talk bout it. Imo the topic of race is inherently divisive, I'd suggest Fields' honeymoon would last a lot longer if he avoided this pitfall, but the NFL decided to highlight this topic of race and encourages players to bring attention to it. This can't be anything but divisive.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The topic is "how long does the Fields honeymoon last?" and I'm only talking about what I've seen on the field during a Bears game, relevant to the topic. AFAIK the mods banned 'political discussion', without defining what that is, and I haven't spoken of anything political. If the NFL and the Bears are putting something on my screen during a game how are the mods going to say we can't talk about it?

SORRY that my opinion bothers so many. But I guarantee you I'm not the only one thinking it so we might as well talk bout it. Imo the topic of race is inherently divisive, I'd suggest Fields' honeymoon would last a lot longer if he avoided this pitfall, but the NFL decided to highlight this topic of race and encourages players to bring attention to it. This can't be anything but divisive.

You're really upset about this aren't you?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You're really upset about this aren't you?

What would your take be if we drafted a white QB who puts cryptic right wing messages on his helmet every game. Bit divisive, no?

I want to be able to cheer for Fields for the next decade+ and so do millions of others just like me, I'm just hoping he makes the wise choices for his career.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
the mods banned 'political discussion', without defining what that is, and I haven't spoken of anything political.

It means any discussion that is normally reserved for the political forum. Like social activism, which you have zeroed in on completely unsolicited under the guise of "what I saw on the field".

I warned you that it would derail the conversation into something that has nothing to do with the game of football and well....look at this thread now.....

Hope it was worth it. If you really want to have a discussion about social activism in the NFL, you are free to start a thread about it in the forum affectionately known as "Belief & Ideology".

.....in a couple of days.......

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What would your take be if we drafted a white QB who puts cryptic right wing messages on his helmet every game. Bit divisive, no?

I want to be able to cheer for Fields for the next decade+ and so do millions of others just like me, I'm just hoping he makes the wise choices for his career.
Lol "end racism" is left wing

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I think you can find a way to overcome this and cheer for Feilds.

Last edited:

KoaTheBearFan

Liked Posts:

The words on the back of my helmet says “Stop Stupidity”. There’s plenty of them here. If it bothers you don’t effing read them.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
And you'll be the first one crying when someone paints White Lives Matter anywhere

like I said, it's wise to avoid any and all forms of activism. NFL initiatives and the expressed desire from posters here to be divisive notwithstanding.

I won't be crying, I'll be calling whoever paints that somewhere an idiot, because I understand the difference between the oppressed and the oppressor.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I won't be crying, I'll be calling whoever paints that somewhere an idiot, because I understand the difference between the oppressed and the oppressor.
Zion doesn't believe in racism, but he believes women like to be beat up on

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mods! Maybe we need to discuss whenever @BaBaBlacksheep makes a thread. First @msadows throws a tantrum now @Zion. Baba bring out the worst in people ?
I thought the whole MJ vs LeBron thing was kinda funny. Pretty sure most of us would be THRILLED if Fields becomes the NFL equivalent of LeBron.

I did ask him nicely to stop….. (well after I told him to fuck off)

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

You're literally the only person having a melting down session about this in this forum which is not the correct forum to be expressing how upset you are continuously for pages and pages of a thread that is not even about what you are trying to make it about and if you can scroll back you can even see that a staff member gave you a clear warning that you are not to engage in this sort of posting behavior yet you insist on continuing to behave this way which is essentially basically like how a disruptive disrespectful disappointing disagreeable CHILD would behave.

THEN YOU TRY TO MAKE IT ABOUT PEOPLE DISAGREEING WITH YOUR OPINION INSTEAD OF DISAGREEING WITH YOUR DIVISION-CREATING POSTING IN THE FORUM THAT IS FOR FOOTBALL TALK NOT YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT FEILDS BEING A BAD PERSON FOR HIS STANCE AGAINST RACISM AND FORCING PEOPLE WHO COME HERE TO TALK FOOTBALL TO SEE YOUR DIVISIVE ACTIVIST POSTS AGAINST ACTIVISM.

I HOPE YOU GET A BAN FOR THIS!