How Many Firsts Will GB Get for AR?

How many first round picks will GB get from NYJ for AR?

• Three

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Two

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • One

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • None (2nds and lower)

Votes: 55 74.3%

• Total voters

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, they don't. Rodgers holds all the leverage as he can veto any trade. There is no bidding war here. It's one team that has to convince Rodgers to come play for them. G.B will likely have to eat some real dead money if they want real draft compensation.

Yeah. I was just poking fun at a certain packer fan on the board.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
GB should get nothing and Rimjob Aaron will get killed behind that line in NY. I wouldn't ask NYJ for picks, GB should ask them for them G.Wilson & C.Davis..lmao.
Plus I want the bitch to stay and lose to us this year and next as we rise up in NFCN and his ass gets taken out Favre style.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
He's not worth a 1st at this stage of his career I just think the packers will bluff about keeping him and Jets will blink first because they're the Jets.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Many here scoff at me saying that this forum is obsessed with the Packers, but anyone that would review this forum would see clearly that the obsession is very real.

I have stated countless time here that these discussions are pointless until Aaron Rodgers makes the choice on what his plans are for the 2023 season or retirement.

But nope, the obsessed here just can not stop obsessing. A bit creepy, but to each their own.

As an actual Packers fan, I am good with any way this ends up. To me, the Packers are better with any outcome. Have said this countless times as well, it's a positive for the Packers if Aaron and J- Love are on the roster for 2023, and it's also a positive if the J-Love era begins in 2023. Believe it or not I had these same feelings in 2008. Support the G on the helmet forever and always.

Also, the constant false/bullshit narrative here that no one likes Aaron, that he is a bad teammate has been proven 100% false for the umpteenth time.

Aaron Jones has been public with stating his complete support of Aaron and said all his teammates feel the same. Aaron Jones also has expressed his support for J-Love. Has stated the fact that J-Love is more than ready. Aaron Jones is like me, he will be excited either way. Champagne problems.

And for those saying Aaron Jones has to say that...Micah Hyde(Bills) a former teammate of Aaron in Green Bay has been vocal with the truth and exposing the false narratives created from butthurt and jealousy here.
Screenshot_20230310-065454_(1).png

Please do take my advice and get over us Bears fans. You only embarrass yourselves. Perhaps the mental illness doesn't allow you to see that.

You want the Bears to be beloved and respected greatly like your Daddy the Green Bay Packers are. No, not in your miserable and sad delusional world they aren't, but no one cares about that world.

Enough with the Packers obsession. Stop the bullshit Packers threads, so stable, intelligent, and informed people don't have to stop here once in a while in their leisure and expose your lies.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
With the age and money factor counted, I can not see giving more them a few late round picks.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GB should get nothing and Rimjob Aaron will get killed behind that line in NY. I wouldn't ask NYJ for picks, GB should ask them for them G.Wilson & C.Davis..lmao.
Plus I want the bitch to stay and lose to us this year and next as we rise up in NFCN and his ass gets taken out Favre style.
I like how you think.

:ditka:

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
It's no guess they want 2 and Jets have said they'd give 2.
Why would the jets give that up for a 40 year old diva drama queen instead of Lamar Jackson at a much younger age?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Many here scoff at me saying that this forum is obsessed with the Packers, but anyone that would review this forum would see clearly that the obsession is very real.

I have stated countless time here that these discussions are pointless until Aaron Rodgers makes the choice on what his plans are for the 2023 season or retirement.

But nope, the obsessed here just can not stop obsessing. A bit creepy, but to each their own.

As an actual Packers fan, I am good with any way this ends up. To me, the Packers are better with any outcome. Have said this countless times as well, it's a positive for the Packers if Aaron and J- Love are on the roster for 2023, and it's also a positive if the J-Love era begins in 2023. Believe it or not I had these same feelings in 2008. Support the G on the helmet forever and always.

Also, the constant false/bullshit narrative here that no one likes Aaron, that he is a bad teammate has been proven 100% false for the umpteenth time.

Aaron Jones has been public with stating his complete support of Aaron and said all his teammates feel the same. Aaron Jones also has expressed his support for J-Love. Has stated the fact that J-Love is more than ready. Aaron Jones is like me, he will be excited either way. Champagne problems.

And for those saying Aaron Jones has to say that...Micah Hyde(Bills) a former teammate of Aaron in Green Bay has been vocal with the truth and exposing the false narratives created from butthurt and jealousy here.
View attachment 27047

Please do take my advice and get over us Bears fans. You only embarrass yourselves. Perhaps the mental illness doesn't allow you to see that.

You want the Bears to be beloved and respected greatly like your Daddy the Green Bay Packers are. No, not in your miserable and sad delusional world they aren't, but no one cares about that world.

Enough with the Packers obsession. Stop the bullshit Packers threads, so stable, intelligent, and informed people don't have to stop here once in a while in their leisure and expose your lies.
Jeff Hostetler won as many Super Bowls as Aaron Rodgers. I heard his teammates loved him too.

Rodgers is the greatest QB of all time in meaningless games.

31 years of hall of fame QBs. Two Super Bowl wins. Absolutely pathetic!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

View attachment 27047

Says the Packers fan who HANGS OUT in a BEARS FORUM all day long. JFC.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

View attachment 27047

Does anyone read this?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I don’t think PackerNation understands that there is nothing to discuss during the ramp up to FA and the draft.
I have no issue with anyone discussing the Packers. I obviously enjoy a HONEST discussion about the Pack. But to do it to an obsessive extent, and only in false narratives, bitter jealousy, misinformation, and complete bullshit is unacceptable I feel. This is why I try to educate, so those that come here for a factual analysis don't have to be bored with the same lies, misinformation, and bitter butthurt that is so rampant here.

You notice I never post misinformation about the Bears or cry uncontrollably about the pain they have caused me?

Why not wait on the trade comp discussion until there is confirmation that there will indeed actually be a trade? Aaron obviously is taking time for reasons important to him. Perhaps he is waiting for June 1st for his decision on playing this year or not to save the Pack 40 mill in dead cap money. Never know.? If he were traded after June 1st it is better for the Pack. Some of those things could be handled in negotiation.

Not long before we find out the path this situation will be taking..
200w-17.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmmm...how much time have I spent hanging out in Packers forums, since I'm obviously obsessed? Yeah, zero minutes, ever. LORD. And while there is SOME misinformation and hatred in here, there is also a lot of reasonable discourse, which you seem to 100% ignore. Most of the people in here understand that AR is an elite QB, that he has destroyed us over the years. You can respect his game, and hate his character or personality. He's a diva. But he's also an amazing QB. Both can be true.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
My guess is 30 or 40 plus ownership rights to the 15 Championships the Jets will win since they have Rodgers which means, technically, GB won them.