How many games do you think the NFL will be able to get in?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Goodell is gonna have to cancel everything related to Washington "insert hate slang here", therefor, the NFL just may be fucked this season.. thanks Snyder.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How about some perspective?

Far more MILITARY servicemen/women are deployed away from their families with little to no direct contact for as long or longer than a football season. They are paid pennies on dollars compared to these football players. Both have the option to do it or drop out and not, players even more so.

Sports is mostly about the money & love for the game vs. military obligation to one's country. I'm NOT comparing this at all.
apples and oranges man..but i totally understand where you're coming from. don't forget football players are some of the most sentimental brats themselves, complains about cameras in their faces all the time but actually want the camera in their faces but feel they should be paid for all that, while people like my parents and those before them puts their lives at risk via..WWII, 'Nam and desert storm.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
You seem to be missing the point. The NFL is initially providing the players with a Covid-19 free environment. The ability to keep it that way resides with the players, and how they interact outside of the NFL facilities.

Obviously you don't see the irony in the fact the players are more concerned about what goes on inside the facility, when in fact success or failure of the protocols rest largely on the players themselves, and how they manage themselves away from the facility.
COVID free environment?

Only flaw in the NFL's plan is the players because they are doing human things?

Da fuk?

Let's see how the NBA 'bubble' and the NHL 2 Canadian city things work before we feel great about NFL's full proof, less secure, plan.

At the end of the day for games they will be gathering ~250 people when you include all the moving parts. All of those people can have families and because their will be travel the contact network is way larger.

Your faith in their regular testing and then putting everything else on the players doesn't really matter when an outbreak happens.

Honestly, if MLB, NBA or the NHL has complications or god forbid a player/coach gets sick and dies the NFL season will end before it starts.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
COVID free environment?

Only flaw in the NFL's plan is the players because they are doing human things?

Da fuk?

Let's see how the NBA 'bubble' and the NHL 2 Canadian city things work before we feel great about NFL's full proof, less secure, plan.

At the end of the day for games they will be gathering ~250 people when you include all the moving parts. All of those people can have families and because their will be travel the contact network is way larger.

Your faith in their regular testing and then putting everything else on the players doesn't really matter when an outbreak happens.

Honestly, if MLB, NBA or the NHL has complications or god forbid a player/coach gets sick and dies the NFL season will end before it starts.

If the NFL is a collective to be treated as one entity, then so are the players, to be treated as one entity (represented by the NFLPA).

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
If idiots and assholes start taking mask usage seriously then 16 but I’d set the over-under at 4.5 based on the massive amount of maga hicks that have to make everything about fReEdOm