How many more hits can Jordan Reed take?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Jordan Reed is the type of athletic, move TE that this offense needs to tick. However, his brains are scrambled eggs at this point from concussions. Worth a flier, or leave him alone?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You want to replace an injury prone TE with an even more injury prone tight end?

Jordan Reed has never played more than 15 games in a season in the NFL.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nope

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Didn't even play last year. Hurt brane. Shouldn't play again.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
“Never more than 15 games in a season”. ?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Jordan Reed is so injured that his team doesn't really game plan for him to be involved for 4 quarters. He's a 'nice to have', but they never expect him to consistently be out there.

Personally I think he should retire. He's had so many concussions that I'm honestly worried about seeing him 10-15 years from now going full Junior Seau.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jordan Reed is the type of athletic, move TE that this offense needs to tick. However, his brains are scrambled eggs at this point from concussions. Worth a flier, or leave him alone?
Dude is awesome as a tight-end. I'll never forget how he lit the Bears up the first time we faced him. But honestly I feel like it's in his best personal interest to retire. From the Bears' perspective, I'd say "Pass."

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Dude is awesome as a tight-end. I'll never forget how he lit the Bears up the first time we faced him. But honestly I feel like it's in his best personal interest to retire. From the Bears' perspective, I'd say "Pass."
Being an Eagle fan I typically root against division rivals. I've always liked Reed. In 2015 he was a crazy mismatch.

Sadly these past 3 seasons he's been trying to be healthy enough to be involved in the weekly game plan, mostly unable to be anything more than a role player. I know many Washington fans that would cringe every time he'd get hit. Even they would say it's no way to watch a player you are rooting for. As noble as his will to fight through rehab repeatedly it's come to a time where if he was a boxer someone should throw in the towel.