41/42 wins sounds pretty accurate.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll say 50.

P Will makes a leap.
Our depth shines.
Ayo and Caruso make us forget about Ball, who returns in time for redemption.
Dragon Dragic is my boy and finds out he likes to shoot in that building.
Our front court becomes a collective nuisance to the opposition instead of our fans. Which allows our back court to show they are even better than they looked with proper spacing.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Bulls still playing for that early playoff exit.. #calledit again. But take that over...

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls still playing for that early playoff exit.. #calledit again. But take that over...
That’s one hell of a #calledit…seeing as how 73% of the NBA teams don’t make it past the first round of the playoffs

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
That’s one hell of a #calledit…seeing as how 73% of the NBA teams don’t make it past the first round of the playoffs
Vooch isn't good....P Will might be.....De Rozan is due to fall....LaVine is ok....but still not enough shooters and that's a big problem that didn't get addressed. I'd say a .500 team at best.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Vooch isn't good....P Will might be.....De Rozan is due to fall....LaVine is ok....but still not enough shooters and that's a big problem that didn't get addressed. I'd say a .500 team at best.
Okay, cool?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ayo/White/PWill/Terry are still rapidly ascending shooters.

We improve from within, and Dragic and Vuc are capable of re-discovering their stroke.

We have to choose to defend again…in the right spots. Not just an indiscriminate chip on our shoulders and try to defend for 4 quarters and 80 games like last year.

Learn to defend the last two minutes of quarters, the 4th quarter, and let it go when you can coast through a shitty opponent.

Win easier with our depth. I feel a chemistry boost is in order for bringing back mostly the same.

Ball is a huge loss. I’m hurt over it. Goddamn meniscus’..again to the bulls.

40 wins should be a breeze, I want to see us be more consistent throughout a full season and make a trade if it’s not working.

We have two all-stars and good depth now.

45 wins if P-Will and Terry and Ayo are meh.

Maybe we needed ball to get 50, but I think we have the guts to cover that hole for 4 months.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

I still want my cookie for last years calledit, thanks....... was an easy bet last year.. no different this year.. do like dragic though.. sucks hes old.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
41/42 wins sounds pretty accurate.
Personally I'm thinking more wins, but it wouldn't be entirely shocking if this team ended up being .500 due to health issues and a competitive East. Regardless of 45 wins or 41 wins, I think the team is still fighting to avoid the play in, provided they have any fight in them left at the end of the season.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I still want my cookie for last years calledit, thanks....... was an easy bet last year.. no different this year.. do like dragic though.. sucks hes old.
What did you call last year?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I thought I was being generous but I was way off last year so gave them the benefit of the doubt. Please revise to 30. What a terribly built team
Everyone gave them way too much credit, myself included. I’m revising my prediction to 25 wins. I think I originally predicted 43 wins which is hilarious. This team could play 6 on 5 and they still wouldn’t win 43 games.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They will win enough games to send the #5 pick to Orlando. AKME is actually employed by Orlando and now it all makes sense

Last edited by a moderator: