My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Sounds good, maybe we can throw in a 3rd and grab Julio too?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No to Ryan. You may like the numbers he puts up, but if you watch closely he doesn't come through in high stress situations.

He will take a sack (and lose field goal position) or throw the pass away on 4th down. If I didn't know any better, it looks as if he makes decisions based on which is better for his stats.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
No to Ryan. You may like the numbers he puts up, but if you watch closely he doesn't come through in high stress situations.

He will take a sack (and lose field goal position) or throw the pass away on 4th down. If I didn't know any better, it looks as if he makes decisions based on which is better for his stats.
And still he would break every single season bears record.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
No brainer. Matt Ryan is still a solid, durable QB. If the Bears want to win now without completely blowing up the future he's the best option I see.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I’ll pass on all of those trades. I’d rather use those trades to move up in the draft and select a QB. Mass Ryan is going downhill and the Bears don’t have the superstar receivers that he needs.
Pace and nagy don't have that luxury if they want to save their job

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The chances of saving their job are very slim. Go all in on Watson. If not then give up less draft picks for a Winston type of QB.
Watson is obviously the 1st choice but Houston will get better offers. I don't mind Ryan as a consolation price.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson is preferred, and while I don't necessarily like Ryan, I have to concede he is miles better than anything we've had in quite some time.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

There is no doubt that Ryan played a large part in some of those late game collapses. But he’s still a competent QB option as long as not much is given away to acquire him. Price is key.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace and nagy don't have that luxury if they want to save their job
Both of them guys knows that we don't want them here no more. It's gonna take a miracle for them two to stick around after next season.

Watson is obviously the 1st choice but Houston will get better offers. I don't mind Ryan as a consolation price.
waste of time, unless Ryan is down with having a shitty season here. otherwise dont want him and it would be pointless AF.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Any chance he gets cut? Falcons are in pretty poor cap position iirc

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is no doubt that Ryan played a large part in some of those late game collapses. But he’s still a competent QB option as long as not much is given away to acquire him. Price is key.
Have you seen him play behind a line that can't pass block on the edges? No thanks.