How much should NFL cheerleaders be paid?

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
So the church-going people are the good ones? C'mon Biggie, that's ridiculous.
Some church-going people are the worst ones....LOL.

I just used that description to make a point, that's all.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;Uw3CkSWQhtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3CkSWQhtM[/video]

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
isn't minimum wage less than the $150 per game that they make?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I am going to have to rain on the parade and let you guys know that paying these women in erection inches is most likely not feasible. Back to the drawing board.

Reactions: WCL

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why NFL cheerleaders have day jobs. Anyone remember the Bengals cheerleader that raped a student...then married him? Bitches be wildin.

ht_sarah_cody_york_2_jt_130608_wblog.jpg
Remember the Panthers had 2 lesbians caught doing each other??

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see, they get some of the best seats at the game and gain access to multi-million dollar athletes and entertainers that they can have a kid with and get millions in child support from. I am not even sure why they get paid $150. They should pay for that privilege. If they don't like it then get a real fucking job.

Tell us how you really feel.....lol.

I tend to agree.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
And who can forget the packers cheerleaders who had to get airlifted to the super bowl due to their unheralded mass, odor, and leg girth

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They should just go on strike and we can get replacement cheerleaders. Then we can see if the game suffers because of it. Then when the strike ends and there is all this animosity between the real cheerleaders and the replacements, they can settle it with jello wrestling at halftime. Winner gets to keep their hobby er job. Loser has to put out a sex tape.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They should be paid whatever the market demands they be paid. They are essentially pretty women who are willing to dress up in a uniform and dance on the sidelines of football games. I'm not sure there is much skill involved, and there are so many women who wouldn't do that even if they were offered the position. So, I'm not sure the demand is there to pay them all that much. Saying that, I'm glad they do - they're doing the lords work ;) (Just kidding God, don't kill me).

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They should just go on strike and we can get replacement cheerleaders. Then we can see if the game suffers because of it. Then when the strike ends and there is all this animosity between the real cheerleaders and the replacements, they can settle it with jello wrestling at halftime. Winner gets to keep their hobby er job. Loser has to put out a sex tape.

LOL, the NFL actually becomes more crisp. Less dumb penalties etc bc the replacement cheerleaders are uggos.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
considering the fact that the nfl is a billion dollar industry i think they could stand to increase the wenches wages
Just because someone has more money to give doesn't mean they should automatically pay more money for things than poorer people do. If the NFL has to pay more money for cheerleaders, then they also have to pay more money for the hot dog vendors, landscapers, electricians, etc. Where does it end?