How would you grade this draft class?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Potential franchise QB the Bears were not suppose to be in the hunt for. Top tier tackle in the second... good enough for an A- from me.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
B+

Addressed our biggest needs, IMO. Could obviously be an A+ depending on production.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave it a B+
Me too. I like the first two so much I might even A-, but there were some real head scratchers.

I don't particularly like what went down on day 3, so I will go on record what I think should have happened.

My dream draft
1. Fields QB1
2. Jenkins RT
5. Jamar Johnson S Indiana
6. Khalil Herbert RB3 Virg Tech
6. Trey Smith RT/LT2/Swing1 Tennessee
6. Thomas Graham Jr. CB Oregon
7. Marvin Wilson DT USC

Wimms and Ridley will beat out Newsome for time. The other two will go to PS and disappear.
This draft had a chance to be epic and land 4 eventual starters and a starting nickel, good back-up RB and rotation DT.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can't really grade a draft until at least 2-3 years into those players playing careers but on paper Pace hit ANOTHER home run, a grand slam if Fields ends up the franchise QB us fans have been waiting most or all of our lives for.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:bearbang:
Have t seen the bear bang in a while.
All good. Lots of football ahead before we can tell, but looks good. Good job Bears...I hope everyone keeps their jobs because our team comes together and wins a lot of games the next few years. Go Bears!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Me too. I like the first two so much I might even A-, but there were some real head scratchers.

I don't particularly like what went down on day 3, so I will go on record what I think should have happened.

My dream draft
1. Fields QB1
2. Jenkins RT
5. Jamar Johnson S Indiana
6. Khalil Herbert RB3 Virg Tech
6. Trey Smith RT/LT2/Swing1 Tennessee
6. Thomas Graham Jr. CB Oregon
7. Marvin Wilson DT USC

Wimms and Ridley will beat out Newsome for time. The other two will go to PS and disappear.
This draft had a chance to be epic and land 4 eventual starters and a starting nickel, good back-up RB and rotation DT.
Well this isn't quite true cause you were all over the draft board saying you would of taken Trey Smith with the 5th round pick that we took Borom with.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this isn't quite true cause you were all over the draft board saying you would of taken Trey Smith with the 5th round pick that we took Borom with.
Well it is quite true because I said before and after the 5th round pick there were some good safeties on the board. There were about 3 of them I probably would have taken.

I have to give them their running back. I love the corner pick.

Don't be a bitch.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love this draft so I give it an A.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solid B, with upside. To me a "B" grade means "above average" and that's what I think. Though it might be a B+. I really like Fields, he was my #2 QB, and the OT looks very good. Beyond that, IDK.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'm so pumped they were able to land one of the top 4 projected quarterbacks in this class. Wilson and Lance were my two personal favorites, but Fields has the potential to be just as good, if not better. I applaud the aggressive move to secure your guy for the future.

I'm not in love with any of their other picks, but the fact that they were able to land Fields was good enough for me to feel optimistic about the future. They did what they needed to in this very important off-season. If Aaron Rodgers leaves the division either this year or next, the Bears could be in prime position to take control of the division for years to come if Fields develops into the kind of quarterback that everyone thinks he will become.