Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
that asks for peace from a guy that states that he's been collecting your posts like they are evidence of something. This is a guy that has twisted my words in the past and that I suspect reported me though he claims otherwise. I was like WTF, told him to post better, just put me on ignore or don't respond to me. I have never put anyone on ignore and am not starting now but then, I haven't PM'd anyone about this sort of stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only one this poster has confronted in this manner during his time here.

My take is that the tone of this board is not for those than can't take a little bit of ribbing now and then and most of us regulars will even tell each other to fuck off on occasion without losing perspective, to follow up with likes the same day if called for. This is football dammit.
tenor.gif

Seriously though. Have I got this wrong? I'm genuinely open for comments on the tone of my posting.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
that asks for peace from a guy that states that he's been collecting your posts like they are evidence of something. This is a guy that has twisted my words in the past and that I suspect reported me though he claims otherwise. I was like WTF, told him to post better, just put me on ignore or don't respond to me. I have never put anyone on ignore and am not starting now but then, I haven't PM'd anyone about this sort of stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only one this poster has confronted in this manner during his time here.

My take is that the tone of this board is not for those than can't take a little bit of ribbing now and then and most of us regulars will even tell each other to fuck off on occasion without losing perspective, to follow up with likes the same day if called for. This is football dammit.
tenor.gif

Seriously though. Have I got this wrong? I'm genuinely open for comments on the tone of my posting.

For what its worth, I like you ?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wait, what?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was under the impression that high ranking staff members regularly read PMs of other members.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I turned my PMs off... along with all other notifications.
I am like a seagull- fly in, shit where I feel like shitting, and fly away.

Stress free.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No interest in expanding.
You have to report the PM or just copy and paste it to a mod.
no interest in expanding unless one of you wants a look. This more an opinion topic. :)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry; I won't do it again

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I turned my PMs off... along with all other notifications.
I am like a seagull- fly in, shit where I feel like shitting, and fly away.

Stress free.
BOOM!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would tell him that it is okay to disagree on a topic and to move on. People need thicker skin.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was under the impression that high ranking staff members regularly read PMs of other members.
They also turn on your camera and giggle.