Hoyer seems like the only keeper for QB in 2017...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Barkley looks like drizzling feces

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Keep Hoyer. Trade a 3rd and Cutler for McCarron. Draft the BPA at CB/Oline/Pass rusher with early first rd pick.

We get a promising proven young QB and use a great draft pick at a position of need in a year with a weak QB class.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Keep Hoyer. Trade a 3rd and Cutler for McCarron. Draft the BPA at CB/Oline/Pass rusher with early first rd pick.

We get a promising proven young QB and use a great draft pick at a position of need in a year with a weak QB class.

Nobody wants Cutler. Why take on 13 million in salary for a backup when you have probably just a good of chance of drafting someone as good or better

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Nobody wants Cutler. Why take on 13 million in salary for a backup when you have probably just a good of chance of drafting someone as good or better

No more guarantee money. He restructures upon/before the trade or is cut and then it just a 3rd and cash for McCarron. It's a steal for Chicago.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One would think that the Steelers would at least contemplate a trade for Cutler. Landry Jones is just as bad as Barkley

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Heard he broke his arm. Didn't see it but someone said that Matthews lead with the crown of his helmet. Being honest and not a homer, was it a cheap shot?

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Heard he broke his arm. Didn't see it but someone said that Matthews lead with the crown of his helmet. Being honest and not a homer, was it a cheap shot?

No. There was some light contact to the top of the helmet. Should have been a penatly if that shit last week on Bortles was. He injured it when they took him down.His arm was trapped under him and all the weight fell on top of it.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. There was some light contact to the top of the helmet. Should have been a penatly if that shit last week on Bortles was. He injured it when they took him down.His arm was trapped under him and all the weight fell on top of it.

Agree here, thought it should have been a penalty but wouldn't say cheap shot. I knew it was bad right when I saw it. Sucks for Hoyer.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Wrong Hoyer is a keeper and was playing solid football. Barkley reminds me of Cutler ball, tip passes and picks.

When he came in I felt like I was having a flashback to 84 and Rusty Lisch was playing

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Pretty sure Hoyer took a crown of a helmet directly to the forearm, before he fell to the ground. Given that he was in a Peppers-Matthews sandwich, his forearm pretty much absorbed that helmet spear. It probably broke on contact with the helmet, not the ground.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Pretty sure Hoyer took a crown of a helmet directly to the forearm, before he fell to the ground. Given that he was in a Peppers-Matthews sandwich, his forearm pretty much absorbed that helmet spear. It probably broke on contact with the helmet, not the ground.

I thought leading with your helmet was frowned upon...especially with all the protection the QB gets these days