CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not disagreeing, but just because 3 players say it doesn't make it evidence

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
No title or I would have skipped this thread. I listened to two minutes until he brought up Mitch (who hasn't been on the team in a year) having a missed meeting as a story that needed to be told for integrity's sake.

Matt Nagy - Not good and now he's fired.
Mitch Trubisky - Not good and currently between teams.
Anthony Miller - Not good and halfway out of the league.

Lots of crying over spilt milk. Allen Robinson is the only one worth a damn in this whole thing.

One man's sabotage is another's doghouse, is another's "doesn't fit the scheme" is another's "won't get with the program". It's all perspective and bitching and moaning about a failure that has already been remedied is low effort grievance reporting. Take everything with a grain of salt, just like if you're talking to someone coming out of a bad relationship.

And move on.

Liked Posts:
No title or I would have skipped this thread. I listened to two minutes until he brought up Mitch (who hasn't been on the team in a year) having a missed meeting as a story that needed to be told for integrity's sake.

Lots of crying over spilt milk. Allen Robinson is the only one worth a damn in this whole thing.

One man's sabotage is another's doghouse, is another's "doesn't fit the scheme" is another's "won't get with the program". It's all perspective and bitching and moaning about a failure that has already been remedied is low effort grievance reporting. Take everything with a grain of salt, just like if you're talking to someone coming out of a bad relationship.

And move on.
k thx

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

And move on.
Nailed it

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1) No real thread title because Hyatt is terrible at this

2) Post a terrible YouTube channel where the guy’s voice is awful and he isn’t talking about anything

3) Doesn’t add anything of value to the thread.

Classic

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No real thread title because Hyatt is terrible at this

For serious.

I only jumped into this thread because I assumed only a spam bot would have a YouTube link as their thread title and was all ready to send the OP through the Spam Shredder.

Be better OP!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For serious.

I only jumped into this thread because I assumed only a spam bot would have a YouTube link as their thread title and was all ready to send the OP through the Spam Shredder.

Be better OP!
@hyatt151 is a bot

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
don't these people have jobs?

mecha

Liked Posts:
is this guy fucking with us with his vocal delivery or is there something legitimately wrong with him?

if the latter, then it would be inappropriate to want to punch him for it, right?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
is this guy fucking with us with his vocal delivery or is there something legitimately wrong with him?

if the latter, then it would be inappropriate to want to punch him for it, right?
No, his voice is fucking terrible.

mecha

Liked Posts:
No, his voice is fucking terrible.
I'm just trying to understand how this fucking guy deemed himself worthy of doing what he does.

people in the comments are actually praising this guy's "work".

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
pretty pathetic of us to obsess every off-season over rodgers's retirement,, but I am confident in my space

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And move on.

this is all that needs to be said

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Idk if he has a speech impediment, which is possible, or if he’s just trying to sound like Howard Cosell…..