Hub Ark is a tool

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. He should have responded with: "Do you think you can still do your job when asking stupid questions like that?"
It was just rude, like asking, does your sister still turn tricks?
he did.. lol "Can you be a reporter" was his first response.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think people hold Danny's contract against him. It's not his fault Pace is a dumbass lol. He got almost the same deal as Kwiatkoski. Stats wise, Danny had a better season and was also healthy for every game. I'm just saying, maybe it's not that bad.

His passer rating against was above 110, last I looked. DT is a liability on the D. I'd rather have an UDFA in there than him.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Danny played better towards the end of the year, and he mentioned the lack of Training Camp/Preseason a few times, so I hope he can have a return to form, because he is in the driver's seat with his contract situation.

If Danny can return to the form he had at the end of the season (only acceptable), Goldman can come back strong and ready to go, Quinn either needs to pick it up or get benched, and if Mack could have another 2018 season, then we could hope that the front 7 can help the secondary.

I honestly think Fuller is going to hurt more than we realize back there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he did.. lol "Can you be a reporter" was his first response.
But not the pointed 'stupid question' part. He had more class than Hub. Should have just ripped him a new one.

It was actually a sly ploy by Hub to have Danny prepared for game 1 this year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
But not the pointed 'stupid question' part. He had more class than Hub. Should have just ripped him a new one.

It was actually a sly ploy by Hub to have Danny prepared for game 1 this year.
Hub would have pooped his bald pants

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Danny played better towards the end of the year, and he mentioned the lack of Training Camp/Preseason a few times, so I hope he can have a return to form, because he is in the driver's seat with his contract situation.

If Danny can return to the form he had at the end of the season (only acceptable), Goldman can come back strong and ready to go, Quinn either needs to pick it up or get benched, and if Mack could have another 2018 season, then we could hope that the front 7 can help the secondary.

I honestly think Fuller is going to hurt more than we realize back there.
Jaylon Johnson had a 107 passer rating against and everyone thinks he is undoubtedly ready to be CB1. If Desmond Trufant is also playing then qbs may are going to be throwing at a bunch of guys that had over 100 passer ratings against.

I have no doubt Johnson will improve, just not sure why bears fans uniformly think he's ready to cover all wr1's. I'd be much more comfortable with him as our 2

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no doubt Johnson will improve, just not sure why bears fans uniformly think he's ready to cover all wr1's. I'd be much more comfortable with him as our 2
He definitely struggles against better QBs/Receivers. Then again, there was zero pass rush for the last 10 games last year.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He definitely struggles against better QBs/Receivers. Then again, there was zero pass rush for the last 10 games last year.
Pagano rarely put any players in a position to succeed

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Signing Danny T initially was a great move.

Re-signing him, especially with that ridiculous contract structure, was just bad. Even if Nick K wouldn’t take the terrible structure… just re-sign KPL for nothing and let Roquan be the star.
I didn't like the contract he gave Danny but i don't mind having Dany back.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hub is the best.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He looks in shape and ready to go. I know there's a lot of Trevathan haters on here but i think he's gonna be fine this year.

Lmao. Can't stop yourself from defending Pace.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lmao. Can't stop yourself from defending Pace.
Derp

I am Ryan Pace​

MY FAVORITE TEAMS​

WindyCity said:
Signing Danny T initially was a great move.

Re-signing him, especially with that ridiculous contract structure, was just bad. Even if Nick K wouldn’t take the terrible structure… just re-sign KPL for nothing and let Roquan be the star.

SOLDIER FIELDS

200.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jaylon Johnson had a 107 passer rating against and everyone thinks he is undoubtedly ready to be CB1. If Desmond Trufant is also playing then qbs may are going to be throwing at a bunch of guys that had over 100 passer ratings against.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thanks... I thought he'd say he's uncomfortable and doesn't want to cover other teams #1's. Glad I can rest easy now

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People say this, but if Pace let Danny walk and KPL was just terrible then everyone would be up in arms for Pace letting Nick and Danny go. The contract sucks, but he can still be a serviceable player.
Sure, but his job is to make the best moves for the team, not fans who don’t understand the salary cap.

I was fine with them picking Danny T over Nick, but looking at the contract, we couldn’t afford either of them.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem is he is going to cost us a ton when he is gone.

Pre-Fields: who cares the defense is going to tank out anyway.

Post Fields: shit we could really use that money in other spots.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am very concerned about CB, I would like that on record for during the season so I am not accused of flip flopping.

This could easily be a bottom 5 CB group.