HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's the first intelligent thing I recall Rodgers saying.
LOL, he's pissed me off more times than I can count but I know he's not an idiot. Dude is just a prick.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh boy, must be true. Some friend, throw the kid right under the bus. Hub is a complete tool trying to save his career

Hub is the kind of person who would use any means, including a family friend, to get ahead.

Hub Arkush is a clout chasing clown.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'll never understand this. We get a kick in the nuts for talking about what's been happening game after game. Like no matter how bad a passer Fields is you're not allowed to talk about it because there's a chance he'll be a good passer someday. As long as there's a chance he'll be a good passer...you can't talk about reality as it stands today.

...and we will credit him IF he becomes a good passer this year. I prefer to wait until it's true.

What I will never understand are people incapable of evaluating a QB based on the talent around him.

It is how you make mistakes like thinking Mac Jones is good because he threw a lot of 5 yard passes.

Most paying attention saw Fields was a good QB on intermediate and deep routes. His problem was the short game but that is a lot easier to fix than the reverse.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hub is the kind of person who would use any means, including a family friend, to get ahead.

Hub Arkush is a clout chasing clown.
you act like you know him lol

and as far as clout chasing, didn't YOU say bears players got their contracts after YOU posted about them needing to get paid on CBMB???

and you literally worship DBB lol

???????????

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Just a reminder, this fucking moron is one of the 50 people that were chosen to vote for the AP Award.

I do not know of one bears fan who likes him. He sounds annoying as hell and actually IS annoying as hell. I feel like he gets time on the score just because he's grandfathered in.
I wonder if he voted for Hurts

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I created a thread about his poor play before a game was over and @nvanprooyen banned my account. Justin finished the game off with some spectacular runs...but again, my account was banned.

Other posters had to request my account be unbanned so they could talk trash to me. That's what happens when mods take sides.
link?

proof?

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Kemet needs to keep his mouth fucking shut cause he's done shit in the league as of yet. Worry about himself and HIS improvement first...

WITH THAT SAID, the Bears are in the BEST position ever for this franchise. They have all the draft capital, financial resources, coaching, etc in the world to help Fields succeed. Their highest priority is HIS development. If after all of this he still fails...man....

BEARS
I like our current position as a franchise but I believe there was another time in the modern history of the franchise that rivals or exceeds the Bears current situation. Jim Finks, as GM, just crushed the early eighties drafts. He had already drafted Walter in the early part of his tenure, then he basically drafted the '85 Bears from 1982 & 1983. But that is not the whole story, Jim Finks left the Bears after the '83 draft because Halas hired Ditka without consulting him. Buddy Ryan perfected the 46 defense while coaching for the Bears and the early 80s drafts gave him the personnel to apply it, and apply it they did. So, a lot of stuff had to come together for the best team in the history of the Super Bowl era to be formed. Have a great day! Go Bears!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
No news! As of right now, NOBODY can say, with confidence, that Fields is the answer.

Low hanging fruit report

Speed

Liked Posts:
Cool and all, but does Ja'Rule think Fields is the answer?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hub is out of touch and I don't trust a lot of what he has to say when it comes to his analysis. He stated in this video that the Bears need more speed at the wide receiver position and stated that Anderson from USC was one of the guys he likes because of his 4.3 speed. He stated that the Bears currently have 3 or 4 guys on the roster at WR, but no one with 4.3 speed. Well, that's inaccurate. Both Velus Jones Jr. (4.32) and Darnell Mooney (4.38). Secondly, Jordan Addison ran a 4.49 at the combine; that's slower than DJ Moore (4.42), Chase Claypool (4.42), and Equanimeous St Brown (4.48)

Around @8:25 the hub guy basically admits he's not all there.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pro-Tip: if a person is named after a car part, NEVER take anything they have to say seriously.

Other Examples: Cam Newton, Rod Marinelli, Caliper Jones
This is fucking dumb. My little sister is named Catalytic Converter and i take her as serious as a heart attack(no pun intended to Hub who should have died)