Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have to keep one and lose the other.

I lose Nagy.

What he did last week, keeping the complexity and sequencing with a green OL that already wasn't performing well is amateurish and represents a guy that just doesn't understand how to put anyone in a position to succeed. Never dictates to a D, O has no identity other than scattered and he seemingly only knows his own scheme. Dude doesn't even coordinate the run aspect of his own fucking O. This would be better if the OL was just told to block straight upfield. make sure you put your hat on somebody going forward and let Monty pick his groove. You move up to draft a guy that's about yards after contact and movement in the hole and then run these slow developing run plays with green blockers trying to find their assignments moving across his face. WTF!

Until now, I've given Nagy the benefit of doubt since he's seemed to keep the team motivated and thought he may figure out the playcalling but it's become apparent that his players are becoming frustrated and less motivated while he hasn't learned a thing about playcalling or clock management. I was encouraged early this year when some of the presnap nonsense and extra sets disappeared but it's still the same shit show of not establishing anything, not setting up a D and telegraphing plays with sets/personnel groupings.

You could have Brady back there and the result would be the same.

Last edited:

Luke

Liked Posts:
Boy, this topic has been beaten to death. If it is only one who goes, there is only once realistic scenario and thats Pace firing Nagy.
Last year, most of the offensive coaches were let go and this year Nagy would be the next to drop.
Teddy is too afraid/incompetent to hire another GM so IMO Pace is probably safe. If he surprises us and does fire Pace, Nagy will also be gone as a result.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's painfully apparent to anyone with eyes he is completely unaware of what is going on, on the football field. Out of the two I'd keep Mitch because he does have upside. They've already told him to fuck off so it's a moot point.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's painfully apparent to anyone with eyes he is completely unaware of what is going on, on the football field. Out of the two I'd keep Mitch because he does have upside. They've already told him to fuck off so it's a moot point.

Honestly, if nagy was going to be a dipshit about mitch and refuse to consider putting him back in when foles is struggling heavily, I would have wanted him traded.

Pointless as fuck to keep him on the roster when its evident nagy hates him. That 5th rounder you could get back for him woulda at the very least made up for wasting a pick on foles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought it was more telling when Nagy pulled him in 2019. Shoulder was an issue but we sure weren't going to do better with Daniel. Seemed more like a Nagy hissy fit.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Truth and facts are dumb? Are you still contesting those election results as well ?
Wouldn't expect you to understand.

And the guy i voted for won, so i don't know why i would do that but go ahead.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I'd trade nagy and mitch/foles for darnold and gase

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wouldn't expect you to understand.

And the guy i voted for won, so i don't know why i would do that but go ahead.
I assumed you were POTUS by your aversion to facts.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I assumed you were POTUS by your aversion to facts.
I didn't say they werent facts. I said it was fucking dumb. Again, wouldn't expect some earmuff mafioso to understand.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Mitch can be a backup quarterback who never plays, you cant have Matt Nagy be a backup head coach.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I didn't say they werent facts. I said it was fucking dumb. Again, wouldn't expect some earmuff mafioso to understand.
So facts are dumb? Are you sure you aren't POTUS?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Thats easy, I keep Mitch and offer him a cheap deal that we can cut him after a year without a cap hit. He can run the team for the next year while the new QB that is drafted can sit and learn.. If he rejects the offer then thats a win win with both nagy and Mitch gone

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You're incredibly slow.
I agree, I have been trying to figure out how a .6875 winning percentage is dumb compared to a .3333 winning percentage and I just can't get it. Can you explain this to me in simple terms. While you are at it can you explain how 71M votes is better than 76M votes, Mr President?