I’m enjoying the melt on the packers boards lol

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Yeah ....you’ll get Chase Young, 2 other starters and multiple firsts for 37 year old Rodgers lmao

GL

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not sure if this is the one the OP is referencing, but I think this is the main Packers forum. I've noticed that other teams' forums aren't nearly as active as the Bears': Green Bay Packers Fan Forum
Most people use groups and this forum is far from active. lolol

Toast88

Liked Posts:
There you go. Jordan Love is the next Favre/Rodgers:

Pokerbrat2000

Messages:21,932Likes Received:2,464Joined:Oct 30, 2012Location:Madison, WIPacker Fan Since:1973
Not sure why the Packers would even consider trading Love right now. There is a reason that the Packers drafted him and I kind of doubt even AR having an MVP Season, is going to change things much.

If anything, hang on to him for at least 2 years, give him some preseason and possible regular season and really see what you have.

Imagine had the Packers traded Rodgers and kept Favre around another 3 or 4 years.

Just from reading around and looking at Packers' fans opinions online, I get a strong Bulls-fans-as-Jordan-retired vibe. They've had it so good for so long under Favre and Rodgers, that they just kind of assume they're going to continue to be a perennial contender under Love. I think they're probably in for a rude awakening if Rodgers walks or is traded.

Many (most?) Packers fans have no idea what not having a HOF quarterback is like, which is wild.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
There you go. Jordan Love is the next Favre/Rodgers:

Pokerbrat2000

Messages:21,932Likes Received:2,464Joined:Oct 30, 2012Location:Madison, WIPacker Fan Since:1973

Just from reading around and looking at Packers' fans opinions online, I get a strong Bulls-fans-as-Jordan-retired vibe. They've had it so good for so long under Favre and Rodgers, that they just kind of assume they're going to continue to be a perennial contender under Love. I think they're probably in for a rude awakening if Rodgers walks or is traded.

Many (most?) Packers fans have no idea what not having a HOF quarterback is like, which is wild.
They are bringing in Love the exact same way as Rogers was , it was to turn out the same, right? They found the formula!!!!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It isn’t active? Where’s a more active Bears group? Seems pretty active to me. ?‍♂️
I used to do a thing each week (I did it up until last year) where I'd post relevant messages from opponents' message boards a few days before each game, and through all of that, it became pretty clear that this message board is more active than just about every other team's message boards in the NFL.

If I remember correctly, the only one that gave CCS a run for its money was the New York Giants message board.

If you guys look around at other teams' boards, you'll see that most of them have a few posts a day. Some of the more active ones may have a few dozen posts a day.

Maybe a major event will happen that spurs traffic, but even then, you might only have a few threads a day and those threads each have, like, 10 replies, if that.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I used to do a thing each week (I did it up until last year) where I'd post relevant messages from opponents' message boards a few days before each game, and through all of that, it became pretty clear that this message board is more active than just about every other team's message boards in the NFL.

If I remember correctly, the only one that gave CCS a run for its money was the New York Giants message board.

If you guys look around at other teams' boards, you'll see that most of them have a few posts a day. Some of the more active ones may have a few dozen posts a day.

Maybe a major event will happen that spurs traffic, but even then, you might only have a few threads a day and those threads each have, like, 10 replies, if that.

We all know that Da Bears are a sleeping giant. Should Justin Fields start lighting it up, people are going to see how many of us there are and how crazy we are. No joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if Justin Fields' jersey is the #1 selling rook jersey, if not #1 overall since the draft. And we're not getting that shit until July!