I’m in your shitty city !!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I’m here for the canjam convention to be honest. in before anytime23 says some virginity joke. Yes I still hold my virginity intact.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I’m here for the canjam convention to be honest. in before anytime23 says some virginity joke. Yes I still hold my virginity intact.
If it weren't for the fact that I am going to be attending a cookout celebration for juneteenth all weekend this weekend I would have loved to have you come by my condominium for one of my parties because I literally guarantee you that unless you are hideousally deformed or missing a penis that at least one of my lady companions would be able to help you change your status.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
If it weren't for the fact that I am going to be attending a cookout celebration for juneteenth all weekend this weekend I would have loved to have you come by my condominium for one of my parties because I literally guarantee you that unless you are hideousally deformed or missing a penis that at least one of my lady companions would be able to help you change your status.
I might have to check back on both accounts !