I am literally going to **** tonight like i hve never ****ed before tonight!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
So I lost tonight but only a tiny little bit of ETH because I had placed a tiny wager to literally hedge upon my emotional bets of my 4th favorite team advancing and the Packers losing to the San Francisco Forty Niner-Goulds but I am more-so a winner when all is settled because i not only observed my picks to win today win today but also did it while hanging out with all of you brothers and sisters and themselves whilst also doing many balloons with what was two but now is 3 hippy grils whomst are literally hornier than a bucket of dessert toads whomst are literally celebrating the big time clutch wins tonight whilst celebrating clutching of my gooch and I will never understand why it's called that but it feels good and is keeping the vibe like pelaton warm up mode so anyways I've never enjoyed TWO PLAYOFFS WINS as much as these two in my whole entire life so far and this is my first time winning with TWO or maybe probably even THREE hippy girls at the same time all on the same day that I see the Bangles win and the Packers LOSE!

THANK YOU GOD

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
fog-night.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So I lost tonight but only a tiny little bit of ETH because I had placed a tiny wager to literally hedge upon my emotional bets of my 4th favorite team advancing and the Packers losing to the San Francisco Forty Niner-Goulds but I am more-so a winner when all is settled because i not only observed my picks to win today win today but also did it while hanging out with all of you brothers and sisters and themselves whilst also doing many balloons with what was two but now is 3 hippy grils whomst are literally hornier than a bucket of dessert toads whomst are literally celebrating the big time clutch wins tonight whilst celebrating clutching of my gooch and I will never understand why it's called that but it feels good and is keeping the vibe like pelaton warm up mode so anyways I've never enjoyed TWO PLAYOFFS WINS as much as these two in my whole entire life so far and this is my first time winning with TWO or maybe probably even THREE hippy girls at the same time all on the same day that I see the Bangles win and the Packers LOSE!

THANK YOU GOD
You have pretty low aspirations

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I couldnt imagine having a fucc room. And if I could imagine a fucc room in my reality, I couldn't fathom 3 horny, hippy girls at the same time.

Well done Vick. Just don't let them steal your doge bro.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Most fun I've had watching a football game with my 10 yr old daughter ever.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have pretty low aspirations
Says the guy whose biggest brag is about leasing a grocery getter Audi. Not even a single hippy girl wanted to clutch your gooch ever, not even back in the actual hippy days, loser.