I am still bullish on Nagy...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Parroting opinions that have been proven false dont make you look smart.

Its on tape. The play designs are fucked and the calls and reprehensible.

Trubisky isnt great. But hes good. And hes tied to the most out of his mind playcaller in the nfl. He runs plays where linebackers aren't blocked up the middle on runs. That doesnt work in college let alone the NFL.

Go watch the film breakdowns for god sake.

Patterson and cohen arent goalline package players.

EFhpiBe.gif

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel has 0 physical tools. Laughable arm strength and looks as good as Trubisky when he plays.
he was hand picked by Nagy to be the back up because of how well he knows the system. Shouldn’t this advanced undeRstanding be slightly noticeable? Do Screens and shovel passes Require A ton of skill

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubisky isnt great. But hes good. And hes tied to the most out of his mind playcaller in the nfl. He runs plays where linebackers aren't blocked up the middle on runs. That doesnt work in college let alone the NFL.

I didn't parrot anyone's opinion. Being a snarky dickhead because you disagree doesn't make you anything other than a snarky dickhead. There are other people in the thread I disagree with, but I didn't have anything positive to contribute other than what I already said. Sevvy for example, he disagreed with me, I read what he had to say, considered his point of view, was cool with disagreeing, and somehow it avoided turning into either one of us being a snarky dickhead. You on the other hand, and anyone else who makes personal attacks, veiled or unveiled, when you have a difference of opinion, I will summarily block. Hey, it's better than getting upset when I'd rather just talk about football with intelligent people.

pablovi

Liked Posts:

You just lost all credibility when you said Trubisky is good. yeah, the playcalling is awful, but so is Trubisky.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy's run concepts suck until he goes old school. He's still new to this.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True

But expecting them to be more than they are is guaranteed failure. What we are seeing is guaranteed failure.

oh capt my capt. love that movie

Some times it’s the material and or teacher though

Beartex

Liked Posts:
Just watching the line run blocking makes you question what Nagy is doing. When they run from the shotgun it never looks like the line play is schemed to get to the second level. I also can’t understand the red zone offense at all. It’s to gimmicky

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You just lost all credibility when you said Trubisky is good. yeah, the playcalling is awful, but so is Trubisky.

He has 3 interceptions. He drives to win games. Constantly puts ys in games to win. We've blown multiple scoring drives with kickers and bad playcalling.

He got you to the 30 for a 43 yard kick. Bad playcalling got you 50 seconds run off the clock snd a missed field goal.

At some point you have to realize. When he is uncuffed he makes great plays and there are a small amount of bad ones. When cuffed he just looks cuffed.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I didn't parrot anyone's opinion. Being a snarky dickhead because you disagree doesn't make you anything other than a snarky dickhead. There are other people in the thread I disagree with, but I didn't have anything positive to contribute other than what I already said. Sevvy for example, he disagreed with me, I read what he had to say, considered his point of view, was cool with disagreeing, and somehow it avoided turning into either one of us being a snarky dickhead. You on the other hand, and anyone else who makes personal attacks, veiled or unveiled, when you have a difference of opinion, I will summarily block. Hey, it's better than getting upset when I'd rather just talk about football with intelligent people.

Youre parroting the same thing as everyone.

Its a giant bamdwagon. People hoped criticism would ignite trubisky. Problem was he actually performed. Then you look deep and remember

Nagy in fg range going for it on 4th and 10.

4 wr at the goalline.

Wr end arounds.

Tarik up the middle.

Patterson on 4th and 1.

You seem to excuse shit playcalling as long as its "creative".

50 senonds not running a play.

I could go on.

People like you think shitting on the american flag and hanging it in a display case is art.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

If the call is to compkete a pass outside the endzone to Patterson and the pass gets completed then the call is bad. Not the QB.

6 plays no TD.

Playcaller

pablovi

Liked Posts:
He has 3 interceptions. He drives to win games. Constantly puts ys in games to win. We've blown multiple scoring drives with kickers and bad playcalling.

He got you to the 30 for a 43 yard kick. Bad playcalling got you 50 seconds run off the clock snd a missed field goal.

At some point you have to realize. When he is uncuffed he makes great plays and there are a small amount of bad ones. When cuffed he just looks cuffed.

The only reason the game was close, even with Nagy being an idiot on the Redzon, was because Trubisky threw a boneless interception, and lost a fumble! He sucks just as bad as Nagy, or more!
He constan misses opens receivers, he doesn’t even see them most of the time, he makes very bad decisions on option plays, he can’t read most defenses, he sucks!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The only reason the game was close, even with Nagy being an idiot on the Redzon, was because Trubisky threw a boneless interception, and lost a fumble! He sucks just as bad as Nagy, or more!
He constan misses opens receivers, he doesn’t even see them most of the time, he makes very bad decisions on option plays, he can’t read most defenses, he sucks!

Idiot that happens in football games.

Youve never seen a QB do that?

Man you guys are asking him to make every throw, no mistakes.

U just dont understand football.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagy rode a great defense and other than a 6 game streak where the bears scored, his other 20 games the offense has been quite bad.

Trubs isn't good but did Daniel do much better?

His system doesn't work in Chicago.

What does that mean “doesn’t work in Chicago“??

Did you really say that?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagy is not the answer. Next.

He's making mistakes that he made last year, this year. That shows that he's either too stupid to adapt, or has too much of an ego to do so.

Translation: “He is not abandoning his plan simply because it hasn’t been executed”.

He isn’t panicking, which apparently puts him in the minority around here.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Idiot that happens in football games.

Youve never seen a QB do that?

Man you guys are asking him to make every throw, no mistakes.

U just dont understand football.

Calm down and stop with the insults. And write properly.

Yeah, you’re the only one here who understands football.

A terrible throw just in the first series alone, third play.