I can't help but think about how exciting excitement can be if you're properly excite

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
*** DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-premium contribution and the opinions therein are mine and mine alone ***

I specifically remember back when I was wee, my mom said she was going to bring me a toy back from the store, but only if I was a good boy, mind you. I was good. I stood in the front window for what seemed like years waiting for her arrival. I pet the doggies, I did a word search, common stuff for waiters. There really is something to be said about the excitement of a ten year old. I remembered telling myself, "this better not be like the time I got that polaroid camera for my 9th Christmas." That gift wasn't even close to age appropriate but mom was better than that now, she had learned from her mistakes and all.

Considering we are on a strict football-only forum I think you guys know where I am going. But see it's not about where I'm going, its about the excitement that carries us all to our separate destinations. By now you guys know that mom totally forgot to get me something on that day, and you also know that it doesn't really matter.

My digestive system is so backed up from the shit being pumped backwards about this Bears team! I am still figuratively sitting by that window, except now the front of the house is covered floor-to-ceiling in shit because I can't seem to pass a god damned bowel. This team I swear.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I am literally jazzed up for the season because of this post

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nobody and I mean nobody is more excited then Teddy KGB. That dude is ecstatic.

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
Poster of the Originals has filled my heart with many feelings of the joy! I now feel all feelings of the exciting that a child may have feeling. Puppies, toys and cameras return many days of happiness as a child to my thoughts! I will use these feelings of the exciting when the Bears of Chicago begin the playing again. Then I will be, how you say, jizzed up for many great matches of the football!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
how exciting

i have no fucking idea what op is talking about, other than needing to take a shit, but its got to be exciting.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I literally am not sure if the OP is excited or pissed.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am still figuratively sitting by that window, except now the front of the house is covered floor-to-ceiling in shit because I can't seem to pass a god damned bowel

I don't understand, how did the house get covered in shit, if the Op can't, well, shit?