I did not expect anything less then what I just watched

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
From a lovie smith coached team. big game, a for sure loss. And I am cool with it. Not pissed at all. 3 more to suffer through and he is gone. That is my SB win for the year.

Last edited:

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
On the road today, but saw Cutlet was not in for the last touchdown drive. Did something happen to him?

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I really did'nt expect anything MORE..from a Lovie coached Bears team chasing a playoff spot honestly....

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler sucked today. I love the guy to death. Honestly wouldn't want any other QB, but he was missing something today.

That being said, he mad some hellacious plays with his legs.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
On the road today, but saw Cutlet was not in for the last touchdown drive. Did something happen to him?

Yeah he got his clocked cleaned on one play and snapped his head back....lucky he isn't at Northwestern ER..

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Cutler played well enought to win imo, but the team as a whole didn't.

FUCK Hester.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Cutler sucked today. I love the guy to death. Honestly wouldn't want any other QB, but he was missing something today.

That being said, he mad some hellacious plays with his legs.
Most of the whole team sucked today! Hester had a td given to him. Alshon fell down a route that caused a int. The D gave up plays they shouldnt of. Theres no reason A.P shouldve had the first half that he had!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
From a lovie smith coached team. big game, a for sure loss. And I am cool with it. Not pissed at all. 3 more to suffer through and he is gone. That is my SB win for the year.

I agree about not expecting much. The offense is horrible and the d is average after playing all pro for 8 weeks. 8-8

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Rooting for the team to lose because you don't like the coach is no reason to root for your team to lose.

where did i ever say i rooted for this team to lose? i have never said that ever in any thread, ever? i know how this is going to play out, seen this story before. i hate when this team looks like this. but it is what it is. under lovie this team goes no where. and when he finally gets fired i will have my SB win for the year becasue it will never happen with him.