I Don't Care About This Team

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry guys. I know I should be excited about possibly making the playoffs. I know I should be excited about our newfound offense. But honestly..... I don't give a shit. I'm amazed I'm even taking the time to post this thread.

I expect the Bears to get their ass handed to them tomorrow.

If they do make it to the playoffs I expect them to get their ass handed to them in the playoffs.

None of this excites me in the least.

Getting a playoff "participation trophy" doesn't excite me.

Pace and the staff returning does nothing for me.

More Trubisky does nothing for me.

I was more excited when this team was losing every week and it looked like change was imminent.

Anyone else feel this way?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Bears just need one of the packers players to make a tik tok dancing on the 50 during pregame to bring da firez and da passion so da bears can upset da pack da same way da Bengals upset teh Steelers.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Until the Bears pay my mortgage I’ll never be so emotionally invested that their performance will ruin my day. I will continue to make fun of those who are that invested.
Yeah the good thing I have going is that the Bears can't ruin my day anymore, but they can make my day. If they lose badly tomorrow and miss the playoffs it'll be more of "sucks but this was the most likely outcome anyways, interesting offseason ahead, ok I've got class starting tomorrow." If they win though I'll be shit posting into next week and just having a good time with it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Until the Bears pay my mortgage I’ll never be so emotionally invested that their performance will ruin my day. I will continue to make fun of those who are that invested.

Exactly this. If you let a sports team make you pissed off for days, that's pathetic.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry guys. I know I should be excited about possibly making the playoffs. I know I should be excited about our newfound offense. But honestly..... I don't give a shit. I'm amazed I'm even taking the time to post this thread.

I expect the Bears to get their ass handed to them tomorrow.

If they do make it to the playoffs I expect them to get their ass handed to them in the playoffs.

None of this excites me in the least.

Getting a playoff "participation trophy" doesn't excite me.

Pace and the staff returning does nothing for me.

More Trubisky does nothing for me.

I was more excited when this team was losing every week and it looked like change was imminent.

Anyone else feel this way?
Yep. They'll lose to the Packers and somehow back in and lose. Nothing will change. Football hell, just the way our stupid fans like it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
That’s kinda my point. I USED to be that guy.....

So did I. But when I got my life in order, the Bears losing mattered less and less. Sure I still don't like it when they lose and suck, but I move on from that pretty much instantly now and have for the last seven plus years.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't care about this team that's why I'm posting about this team on a message board. Okay...

It's healthy to step away, just stop pretending you're a fan when you're more invested in them losing. Why look forward to a potential playoff appearance when we can wallow in the depths of another rebuild? ?

I swear, too many people here need therapy to quit this bad relationship instead of a message board to discuss sports.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
So did I. But when I got my life in order, the Bears losing mattered less and less. Sure I still don't like it when they lose and suck, but I move on from that pretty much instantly now and have for the last seven plus years.
Dude when they lost to GB in 2013 that shit hurt bad lol, that was a tough tough loss. But I was only 15 then. When Parkey missed the game winner against PHI I was just like "fuck, well that sucks" and then I went to CCS to watch the meltdowns lol.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol i yell at my screen like a moron during games and my wife looks at me like ..you know they cant hear you right? But win or lose after the game i go live my life
It's just football mfs
Though im stoked for this game my whole life doesn't hinge upon this

If it does maybe take a step back mfs and rethink this sports hobby

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude when they lost to GB in 2013 that shit hurt bad lol, that was a tough tough loss. But I was only 15 then. When Parkey missed the game winner against PHI I was just like "fuck, well that sucks" and then I went to CCS to watch the meltdowns lol.

When we lost to Philly a couple years ago my son was yelling and screaming. I just sat in the chair and shook my head not really surprised that turd did that again.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't care about this team that's why I'm posting about this team on a message board. Okay...

It's healthy to step away, just stop pretending you're a fan when you're more invested in them losing. Why look forward to a potential playoff appearance when we can wallow in the depths of another rebuild? ?

I swear, too many people here need therapy to quit this bad relationship instead of a message board to discuss sports.

I have posted with many of these guys for over a decade now between here and the CBMB. Posting here is more about the inside jokes and the LOL's than the Bears.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol i yell at my screen like a moron during games and my wife looks at me like ..you know they cant hear you right? But win or lose after the game i go live my life
It's just football mfs
Though im stoked for this game my whole life doesn't hinge upon this

If it does maybe take a step back mfs and rethink this sports hobby

:snoop"