I Don't Care About This Team

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
One of the things I’ve noticed about certain people is that they’re concerned more with being right on CCS or being a character on CCS than they are with being a Bears fan. The actual Chicago Bears are secondary to their standing on CCS. And in many ways if their shtick is about being perpetually negative they cheer against the Bears. Because they’re not really fans. Maybe they are in some tiny way. Like they’re from Chicago and are supposed to care, but they sort of dont really. And if they predicted a Bears loss on CCS that’s what they want to happen. They would rather the Bears lose and their Wednesday prediction of a loss on CCS be right than actually winning. It’s more important that they own fools or whatever on this website than the Chicago Bears win games. They don’t really care. It’s about them. This is just some social thing for them as an individual.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the things I’ve noticed about certain people is that they’re concerned more with being right on CCS or being a character on CCS than they are with being a Bears fan. The actual Chicago Bears are secondary to their standing on CCS. And in many ways if their shtick is about being perpetually negative they cheer against the Bears. Because they’re not really fans. Maybe they are in some tiny way. Like they’re from Chicago and are supposed to care, but they sort of dont really. And if they predicted a Bears loss on CCS that’s what they want to happen. They would rather the Bears lose and their Wednesday prediction of a loss on CCS be right than actually winning. It’s more important that they own fools or whatever on this website than the Chicago Bears win games. They don’t really care. It’s about them. This is just some social thing for them as an individual.

It’s been a while since you’ve used this account.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

cobra302

Liked Posts:
As a Bear fan for almost 60 years I just can't agree with this. I have lived through much lower times than these. It has always been an escape from reality spent with friends and family. Scream, cheer, bitch.......it's still just a game.
It’s still just a game—I couldn’t agree more. Been a Bears fan since mid 1960’s. Used to take losses to heart. Thru the years I’ve come to view it as what it is-entertainment. My day’s a little brighter when Bears win, but not devastated when they lose. I’ll continue to be a Bears fan, win or lose.