Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You think Jalin Hyatt is going to be there in the 3rd round?!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
No I don't but apparently the Pro Football thingy site does LOL it's a Draft simulator bro I didn't make him be there he was there when I got to my pic really man pay attention

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
My biggest fear would be too modest a package from the Colts, trade back to #4. Texans surprise everyone grab Will Anderson/Jalen being not sold on Stroud. Cards grab another and Bears played themselves out of the blue chippers

I guess we can accept offers to move up for Stroud/Levis who would still be around, but wouldn’t be ideal

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
My biggest fear would be too modest a package from the Colts, trade back to #4. Texans surprise everyone grab Will Anderson/Jalen being not sold on Stroud. Cards grab another and Bears played themselves out of the blue chippers

I guess we can accept offers to move up for Stroud/Levis who would still be around, but wouldn’t be ideal
We still should receive an extra #1 next year and #2 this year as well as the #4 this year and if that plays out most believe there will be 2 QB taken in the fist five so we can likely trade back again for a team that wants Levis or pick up the OT or a DE. Things will change so much by the time April gets here i would put your worries to the side. We have the #1 pick and are in control of the draft.

Speed

Liked Posts:
How much should we get back from Houston if we moved back from #1 to #2?

I'm guessing a 2nd round pick most likely.

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Because of Flus, Colts defense and the current status of the Bears defense. Flus is gonna want a key piece, that knows the scheme, to help jumpstart his defense.

There is talent there too with players like, Buckner, Gilmore, DeForest, Stewart, Okereke, Payne, and Ngakaoue.

I makes sense for Flus and Poles to put that on then demand sheet.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because of Flus, Colts defense and the current status of the Bears defense. Flus is gonna want a key piece, that knows the scheme, to help jumpstart his defense.

There is talent there too with players like, Buckner, Gilmore, DeForest, Stewart, Okereke, Payne, and Ngakaoue.

I makes sense for Flus and Poles to put that on then demand sheet.

Two of these guys are free agents and several others are older. I personally don’t see it.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
How much should we get back from Houston if we moved back from #1 to #2?

I'm guessing a 2nd round pick most likely.

That would be driven by the market the Colts set. If they are offering this year's first and next year's.. Then a second rounder from Texans doesn't get it done to secure Bryce Young. The feeling out there I'm getting, is Texans fans like Bryce the most, but are comfortable with Stroud/Levis/defensive stud rather than giving up draft picks, they just want to start improving the roster. Colts meanwhile seem a little more pressed to "get it absolutely right".

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's an interesting list. Buckner and DeForest are the same person. Okereke is a FA. Gilmore didn't play for flus. Ngakoue also didn't play for flus. Payne isn't on the Colts. It's well thought out
I was assuming he meant the DE Paye….

Didn’t catch Buckner and DeForest. ?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

RandomGuy

Liked Posts:
Colts have already said that they will do what it takes to get a QB this draft if they like them.
Colts are the obvious choice, plus Panthers at 9 among others.
I say starting bid is their 1st this year, plus the 2nd and 3rd this year and a 1st next year.
Obviously, if we plan on trading then you take the best offer no.matter what as something is better than nothing.
We just have to hope that more than one team is fighting for that #1 to drive the price up.
A #4 is good and it leaves options for another trade down if it presents itself.
My opinion is that if you can't get another #1 in '23-'25 plus another 2nd in this draft at the least then you take Anderson or Carter and fill in the rest in '24.
That would set the team up with multiple options going forward.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ballard is tired of retreads and has said he's willing to trade up for a QB he likes. Has close ties with Poles from KC, Flus at Indy and obviously, the Bear.

Asked if there is a QB at the top of the draft they want, would he give up heaven and earth to trade up and get him?

Ballard: "Yes. I’d do whatever it takes."

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Bears will absolutely trade the #1 pick to either Houston or Indy. Bank on it.

Think about it like this. The Colts NEED a QB high in the draft. They would be negligent if they didn't make **some kind* of offer for the #1 pick.

Once that offer has been made, other teams will know, and they will have the opportunity to beat that offer.

Knowing that the Colts are desperate, even if **somehow** there are no other offers on the table for #1, if you're Ryan Poles, you know that you can still take **something** for that #1 pick and still have a really good chance to get *your guy* at #4.

There would be no reason not to trade down, then. Well, I guess there would only be two reasons not to trade down with **someone**:

1) You're drafting a quarterback.

2) You fall so in love with a guy that you don't care about adding extra assets---You just want THAT GUY. (This would be foolish)

^^I don't foresee either of those things happening.

Ipso facto: The Bears are trading the #1 pick.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's an interesting list. Buckner and DeForest are the same person. Okereke is a FA. Gilmore didn't play for flus. Ngakoue also didn't play for flus. Payne isn't on the Colts. It's well thought out
It’s going to be a long 104.5 days.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

If your biggest fear is the Bears trade from #1 to #4, and then Stroud and levis are available at #4, you should rest easy. That's another great scenario.

There are a lot of QB needy teams who would want that #4 and it would be lucrative.

This certainly isn't something to fear. It's highly unlikely, and a good scenario if it does happen.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
If your biggest fear is the Bears trade from #1 to #4, and then Stroud and levis are available at #4, you should rest easy. That's another great scenario.

There are a lot of QB needy teams who would want that #4 and it would be lucrative.

This certainly isn't something to fear. It's highly unlikely, and a good scenario if it does happen.

True.. True. I guess if Carter/Anderson are gone, that leaves those two. And again you hold the cards for accumulating more picks