I don't want Wilson/Watson if we have to trade Macl

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I’m Pace talking to the Texans/Seahawks...

cfHokTuhYUbY.gif

Ryan Pace better be doing his Goatse impression for the Texans and Seahawks.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Mack rarely has affected a game since 2018. He gets close to the QB, but how often does he force them to get rid of the ball quicker than they want and/or make an ill-advised pass? Rarely.

I think we can replace the current version of Mack much easier than we could Fuller or Roquan.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
We'll just keep relying on that great defense to get us to 8-8, no need for change or the opportunity to finally have a legit offense. Who needs a top end quarterback anyways, it's not like we've been waiting over 100 years for one. Quick question, when was the Bears last quarterback to break 4,000 yards in a season? That wouldn't be something that the fans would like to see once every hundred years or so, is it? Nah, we will roll with a defense ranked in the teens and a pass rusher that failed to get double digit sacks. I'm with you OP. Let's keep chasing that Superbowl with the Bears tradition of great defenses. It's only been 36 years now, the rebuild is almost complete. I can feel it!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah, because the Bears have so much trouble finding defensive help. Get with the times. Thanks.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'd rather lose Mack than Roquan Smith. Mack plays a more important position, but he is clearly in decline and hasn't been the same since his 1st season here. Better to get rid of a guy a year early than a year late. If this is what it takes to get Russell Wilson, so be it.