I F***ing HATE AIRPODS!!!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i fucking hate airpods, its so fucking annoying how i cant even fucking pair them to my fucking laptop so i can relax and binge watch some fucking tv shows. after 18 hours of my finger getting sore of pressing that shitty button on the back of the case i finally pair them only to realize their fucking battery life is shorter than how long i fucking last while fucking. the next day im on the train to Chicago and im just listening to fucking mac miller (rip) and i get up at my stop and leave the train and for no god fucking damn reason my right airpod falls out of my fucking ear and into the gap and gets fucking run over by the god damn train. literally none of these fucking problems wouldve happened if they just kept the fucking cord nobody was fucking complaining about the fucking cord you greedy fucking apple assholes. airpods are literally steve jobs raping us from the grave

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You seem upset

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
i fucking hate airpods, its so fucking annoying how i cant even fucking pair them to my fucking laptop so i can relax and binge watch some fucking tv shows. after 18 hours of my finger getting sore of pressing that shitty button on the back of the case i finally pair them only to realize their fucking battery life is shorter than how long i fucking last while fucking. the next day im on the train to Chicago and im just listening to fucking mac miller (rip) and i get up at my stop and leave the train and for no god fucking damn reason my right airpod falls out of my fucking ear and into the gap and gets fucking run over by the god damn train. literally none of these fucking problems wouldve happened if they just kept the fucking cord nobody was fucking complaining about the fucking cord you greedy fucking apple assholes. airpods are literally steve jobs raping us from the grave

Another AWESOME Apple invention to steal more money from the masses.

Weren't you giving me chit about Motorola just yesterday.... And here you are today bitching about your shitty overpriced apple products... Typical.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Another AWESOME Apple invention to steal more money from the masses.

Weren't you giving me chit about Motorola just yesterday.... And here you are today bitching about your shitty overpriced apple products... Typical.

The man is upset, be nice.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Airpods "features":

1. They are uncomfortable in the ear
2. The sound is not as good as most earbuds
3. The cost is astronomical in relation to other earbuds
BUT
4. They're from Apple
So....
"We have to have them!!!"

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

TL;DR

I don't have time for all that, I assume the title has a typo, is this about arthropods or Air Bud? Arthropods are a mixed bag, hate spiders, love lobsters. I never saw the movie Air Bud because the idea of any creature without opposable thumbs trying to play basketball is absurd.

I hope this post brings you some comfort.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can get high quality knockoffs on Amazon for half the price so you're only half as mad when they fail you or you lose 1 or both.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thought we were friends

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
otherwise known as privilege pods or flex pods

apple products in general have become about wealth signalling more then anything. At least with young people, anyway.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wish they made a hook like my jaybird to keep them from falling off my ears. They absolutely suck at the gym and had to invest in jaybird and then saw how much better quality sound the jaybird had

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
otherwise known as privilege pods or flex pods

apple products in general have become about wealth signalling more then anything. At least with young people, anyway.

Go be poor somewhere else lol

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't just fucking hate the airpods, I fucking hate the entire design of apple's ear pieces. Maybe I just have some loose as ears, but those fuckers don't stay in my ear ever. I could be sitting on the couch and it just falls out. I hate them so much

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don't just fucking hate the airpods, I fucking hate the entire design of apple's ear pieces. Maybe I just have some loose as ears, but those fuckers don't stay in my ear ever. I could be sitting on the couch and it just falls out. I hate them so much

Exactly! It needs that hook loop piece that goes around the ear

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
At some point, dont we have enough shit?