I Feel Guilty

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually I lost a bet when John Fox got fired. That was like I couldn't post for like 6 months, and it was great. And I am quite sure if they kept Fox, the Bears win the Super Bowl in 2018 at least.

Sorry. Not true.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Haha, somebody doesn't understand trolling and takes CCS too seriously. Have fun don't take everything so serious.
I love a good troll. Issue is if that's what you're doing, you're really bad at it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love a good troll. Issue is if that's what you're doing, you're really bad at it.

It's good enough to get you up and arms about it on a Friday afternoon. My advice is too spend it with friends and family instead.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry. Not true.

Fox did make it to the superbowl twice. I think if the drafted Watson and got him a good offensive coordinator they may have made it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fox did make it to the superbowl twice. I think if the drafted Watson and got him a good offensive coordinator they may have made it.

That wasn’t his point though. He said “win it” and not “make it and have drafted Watson/hired a good OC”.
Who coincidentally played a terrible game in a wildcard loss to the Colts at home that year. Again, not true.

mecha

Liked Posts:
go home. and don't feel so fucking much.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you have any original thread posts you are eager to make but are not going to make because of this bet please feel free to leverage my inbox and direct message me what you would have posted if you were able to create threads during this time frame and I will be happy to make them in your absence by proxy if you would like that.
I certainly hope you proactually proof them because betweenst yourself and whomstever consumeates same would literally revisualize said prose in your own idiom to actually reconceptualize the narrative whilst reading.

@Aesopian

You literally need to send him something.

Last edited: