I get to boo Nagy in person this week...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know the policy on selfie sticks? Has anyone tried getting into a game with one?

I'd like to bring my insta360 so I can capture all the "Fire Nagy" chants in 360 degrees of glory but the camera requires one of one of those retractable selfie sticks to function properly. Their guide (A-Z Guide | Chicago Bears Official Website) doesn't specifically mention them not being allowed but I wouldn't be shocked if they shut me down at the door... Should I bother bringing it with me or nah?

Also, any suggestions on must-stop places for food would be greatly appreciated...

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Also, any suggestions on must-stop places for food would be greatly appreciated...
What’s your budget and are you looking for places anywhere downtown or just nearby the stadium?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s your budget and are you looking for places anywhere downtown or just nearby the stadium?

This trip was a surprise gift from my brothers so I've been given no details other than my plane ticket info. Not really concerned with budget as I am being able to veto any terrible ideas my brothers may have while we're there and be able to suggest better alternatives. I'm guessing we'll be in a hotel near the stadium so basically anything within Uber range.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This trip was a surprise gift from my brothers so I've been given no details other than my plane ticket info. Not really concerned with budget as I am being able to veto any terrible ideas my brothers may have while we're there and be able to suggest better alternatives. I'm guessing we'll be in a hotel near the stadium so basically anything within Uber range.
Harry Carey’s is a nostalgic place, great steaks

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I try and hit Bavettes once a year that’s a must-go for me in Chicago.

If you’re looking for something more lunchy I’m a huge fan of Ricobenes on 26th.

Nearish the stadium I like Cindy’s rooftop for a nice but not swank dinner and beers.

If wives are on the trip I also recommend getting hammered at three dots and a dash after dinner.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you’re looking for something more lunchy I’m a huge fan of Ricobenes on 26th.

Nearish the stadium I like Cindy’s rooftop for a nice but not swank dinner and beers.

If wives are on the trip I also recommend getting hammered at three dots and a dash after dinner.

Thanks for the tips homie. (y)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If you want a burger go to Au Cheval.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This week?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does one of his kids have a game?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I second bavettes but i always have to book months in advance. They accept walk ins if someone cancels a reservation though and are worth it even if you just eat at the bar

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

3 dots and a dash is badass.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Anyone know the policy on selfie sticks? Has anyone tried getting into a game with one?

I'd like to bring my insta360 so I can capture all the "Fire Nagy" chants in 360 degrees of glory but the camera requires one of one of those retractable selfie sticks to function properly. Their guide (A-Z Guide | Chicago Bears Official Website) doesn't specifically mention them not being allowed but I wouldn't be shocked if they shut me down at the door... Should I bother bringing it with me or nah?

Just look at the options in the West Loop. Too many excellent restaurants to list…

My wife and I love Lena Brava.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Nice. I was there to boo him against the Ravens.

Granada

Liked Posts:

I'll add that if you go to Ricobene's, get the Italian Breaded Steak Sandwich. Best in the city in my opinion.

Another good lunch spot: Manny's for sandwiches. Menus — Manny's Cafeteria & Delicatessen