I hate Matt Nagy, so very much

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is his problem, that he flat out arrogantly REFUSES to use Montgomery in situations where he can easily get short yardage or touchdown runs????
My man. I agree 1000%. WTAF? Fuck them. FIRE THEM ALL.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's stupid, he doesn't learn, he's horrible at his job, and he's arrogant about it. What a combination.

After one of his 8-8 seasons, he said he was going to be hard on himself during the offseason. Then he came back and did the same dumb shit over and over again. He's not capable of not being an idiot. Next year, he can be someone else's idiot.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He's stupid, he doesn't learn, he's horrible at his job, and he's arrogant about it. What a combination.

After one of his 8-8 seasons, he said he was going to be hard on himself during the offseason. Then he came back and did the same dumb shit over and over again. He's not capable of not being an idiot. Next year, he can be someone else's idiot.
This is Nagy in a nutshell. Yes, he is a nut…

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Will be interesting to see if he has any credibility left and be able to snag an OC role.

His press conference was full of statements that don't hold up under even minimal scrutiny - other teams must see that, and no one wants a coach that can't take any responsibility for poor decision making.

Nice guy - but a terrible coach

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not calling plays so this isn't on him