I Hate Missing Football Because Of Work

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else have this problem? Only games I've been seeing are the past Monday night football games. It seems like I've been scheduled on Sunday every week now. And I'm not really one of those people that can record the game and watch it for later either.

GoBlue72391

Liked Posts:
Anyone else have this problem? Only games I've been seeing are the past Monday night football games. It seems like I've been scheduled on Sunday every week now. And I'm not really one of those people that can record the game and watch it for later either.
Try the 'ole "I can't work on Sunday because of religious purposes" on your boss.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats why I don't work on Sundays.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sundays are meant for football. God invented football and Sunday. A match made in Heaven. :D

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea I thought about the religion thing lol. But they would probably have me working after that lol. I'm gonna see if I can start working more Fridays than Sundays.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Yea I thought about the religion thing lol. But they would probably have me working after that lol. I'm gonna see if I can start working more Fridays than Sundays.

Well, when you take the off for religious purposes, most places will give you the whole day off because the point of Sunday is it being a day of rest for many religions. Its usually better to say that when you get hired though.

Do what I do, tell em to take you off sunday or you will be seeking employment elsewhere. Tell them you found another job for 2 days a week that you want off and have them schedule you every day except those 2. Guaranteeing 2 days you want off work a week and they are none the wiser.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Football and my Bears come first on Sundays so I understand your pain

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only job I have is reffing soccer but I always get scheduled 3 games on Sunday and then someone ditches so I have to fill in at least one more game :(

Last edited:

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only job I have is redding soccer but I always get scheduled 3 games on Sunday and then someone ditches so I have to fill in at least one more game :(

Sorry to get off topic but what is that?

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:

aint no shame in that. didnt miss much last week either way.

Rick

Liked Posts:
I'm unfortunately in this predicament for the first time in a long time at my new job. Thankfully my work as an "early out" list I can sign so it gives me a chance to get out early. Although, I have to come into work an hour and a half early to sign it to be sure I'm at the top of the list so I can get home before the Bears start. Sucks, but its worth it...

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
:angryfinger:

Hey nice to meet a spammer! FUCK OFF :angryfinger:

Last edited:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same situation as my job. Either Im off Sun and Mon or working. It rotates. And Im suppose to work this Sunday... :shifty:

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
:angryfinger:

Hey nice to meet a spammer! FUCK OFF :angryfinger:

kishimxcl thanks you for quoting his post. Even though the original post has been deleted, his entire post along with the link to his website is still in the thread, which means search engines like Google will rank his site higher for the key words he worked into the post.Plus people looking for "discount sports jerseys can still find his site through the link in your post.

You are a true spammers friend.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
True... But at least this spammer used real English :troll:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think in this economy you're probably better off quitting your current job. You should have job offers lining up at you within days.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would never work Sundays during Bear season. Even in highschool i told my job that i needed every sunday off.