I hate to say it...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I didn't know he was still over in Germany, what is that league like?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously not shining too bright or he'd be on the big club like Boqvist

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would you "hate to say it?"

Wait, I get it now. You used that for a title instead of "Calling it" because you're scared to attempt anymore #calledits. Completely understand, good on you for playing it safe.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
DEL isn’t bad not sure if it is on the level of KHL, SHL, or LIIGA, but their seem to be quite a few former NHLer in DEL

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The DEL? It's a league filled with washed up NHL'ers or players who didn't have the talent to play in the NHL.

The fact he's 18 and putting up those types of numbers is insane. He needs to put on about 25 pounds and there's idiots saying he's ready for the NHL, he's not. Let him develop.

I said on draft day the guy was a steal. He should have been a top 10 pick. Him and Dach on the same line will be fun to watch in a couple years because they're basically the same player with Reichel being a little shorter but faster. Both have high hockey IQ's and both will fight for possession.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The DEL? It's a league filled with washed up NHL'ers or players who didn't have the talent to play in the NHL.

The fact he's 18 and putting up those types of numbers is insane. He needs to put on about 25 pounds and there's idiots saying he's ready for the NHL, he's not. Let him develop.

I said on draft day the guy was a steal. He should have been a top 10 pick. Him and Dach on the same line will be fun to watch in a couple years because they're basically the same player with Reichel being a little shorter but faster. Both have high hockey IQ's and both will fight for possession.
So when he hits 20 and plays for the hawks, is that when you'll turn on him?

KBIB

Liked Posts:
So when he hits 20 and plays for the hawks, is that when you'll turn on him?
When he's 20 and doing the things he was brought in to do absolutely not.

You seriously don't get it, but I'll coach you.

Bustvist was drafted to be a top pairing guy in a draft where two defenseman are already top pairing guys. Bustvist is sheltered to the point he's nothing but a power play guy and even then has the luxury of having one of the elite players in the game doing all the heavy lifting on the same power play.

It's about development. Nobody here doesn't want Bustvist to not succeed, they want him to be what Blowman says he gonna be, a top pairing guy. He's not. He's a knock off Gus from a draft where two elite talents came out of and is being pushed when the best move would have been to let him develop in Rockford instead of being a liability in his own zone.

Now, if you follow hockey, which you don't, you would know Bustvist himself said as much. He's being pushed only because Stans ego is more important then letting the kid develop at his own pace.

Right now Mitchell, Beaudin, and Carlsson are better all round defenseman. Granted, Bustvist had a solid game defensively a couple games ago, but was horrid last game.

You cannot gamble with a top ten pick.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Bustvist was drafted to be a top pairing guy in a draft where two defenseman are already top pairing guys. Bustvist is sheltered to the point he's nothing but a power play guy and even then has the luxury of having one of the elite players in the game doing all the heavy lifting on the same power play.

It's about development. Nobody here doesn't want Bustvist to not succeed, they want him to be what Blowman says he gonna be, a top pairing guy. He's not. He's a knock off Gus from a draft where two elite talents came out of and is being pushed when the best move would have been to let him develop in Rockford instead of being a liability in his own zone.

Now, if you follow hockey, which you don't, you would know Bustvist himself said as much. He's being pushed only because Stans ego is more important then letting the kid develop at his own pace.

Right now Mitchell, Beaudin, and Carlsson are better all round defenseman. Granted, Bustvist had a solid game defensively a couple games ago, but was horrid last game.

Not seeing anyone on the roster named Bustvist. Care 2 explain?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I can't imagine being this angry about a young boy making his start in the NHL and having rookie stats that exceed that of a future HoF Blackhawks player in his own start.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine being this angry about a young boy making his start in the NHL and having rookie stats that exceed that of a future HoF Blackhawks player in his own start.
What stats, and who are you trying to compare Bustvist to?

Keith? Keith at 37 is averaging almost 8 minutes more ice time, and is 50/50 in zone starts compared to Bustvist who, at 61% ozs is one of the most sheltered defenseman in the entire NHL. You do know this right?

Bustvist is put in a position to do nothing other then feast on a power play that has Patrick friggin Kane on it because outside of one game this year, he is absolute garbage in his own zone.

When the Hawks lose possession in the o zone, he's taken off the ice. That's a liability. His giveaways are triple his take aways.

You seriously just compared a kid who's point totals are secondary power play assists to Duncan Keith?

Plz, keep posting. Don't stop

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What stats, and who are you trying to compare Bustvist to?

Keith? Keith at 37 is averaging almost 8 minutes more ice time, and is 50/50 in zone starts compared to Bustvist who, at 61% ozs is one of the most sheltered defenseman in the entire NHL. You do know this right?

Bustvist is put in a position to do nothing other then feast on a power play that has Patrick friggin Kane on it because outside of one game this year, he is absolute garbage in his own zone.

When the Hawks lose possession in the o zone, he's taken off the ice. That's a liability. His giveaways are triple his take aways.

You seriously just compared a kid who's point totals are secondary power play assists to Duncan Keith?

Plz, keep posting. Don't stop
look up keith's stats as a youngster

KBIB

Liked Posts:
look up keith's stats as a youngster
In his rookie year?

Keith had 9 goals and averaged almost 24 minutes a game and was on the pk as a rookie.

You know this, right? Or are you a bandwagon fan?

Plz, don't stop posting. Your ignorance is turning you into a foot rest

KBIB

Liked Posts:
And that's how you shut up two fucking morons.

Your welcome

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
In his rookie year?

Keith had 9 goals and averaged almost 24 minutes a game and was on the pk as a rookie.

1616011042293.png

Sounds like a very riveting story... let's see Boqvist's stats in 2 years when he turns Keith's age!

Fartini scorches another one!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In his rookie year?

wait i thought you disqualified offensive stats for a defenceman?