I have a funny feeling that...

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
In 32 games, Trubisky has eclipsed 298 yards just 5 times. I'm gonna take the under.
NFL named Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson AFC Offensive Player of the Month

In October, Watson completed 73 percent of his throws for 1,293 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and a 110.6 passer rating. He rushed for 167 yards and two touchdowns as Texans went 3-1

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
NFL named Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson AFC Offensive Player of the Month

In October, Watson completed 73 percent of his throws for 1,293 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and a 110.6 passer rating. He rushed for 167 yards and two touchdowns as Texans went 3-1

But @wazzupi assures us he's trash.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch turns it around against Philadelphia! 56 yards rushing, 298 yards passing, 3 TDs, 0 INT.

Don't ask me why I feel this way. I just do.

I know why. Because it is too difficult to admit that this window of contention is more than likely closed because the QB is a bust.

The dude is a total mess.

He will be lucky not to meltdown on the road.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Sorry but I only foresee Mitchell burrowing through a couple yards for 2 or three turnips but in the end he runs afoul of a shovel.

If you felt any different I would have upped the wager to an insane amount and felt horrible about it all the way.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Mitch might be a bit less uptight being away from Soldier Field and the mean mean fans there.
Still I don't see the Bears winning. Offense might get 10 points at most.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Mitch turns it around against Philadelphia! 56 yards rushing, 298 yards passing, 3 TDs, 0 INT.

Don't ask me why I feel this way. I just do.

I don't know what i think the numbers for Trubs will be but as i said on here yesterday, every coach in the NFL knows that Philly can be thrown on and it's real hard to run on them so if Nagy doesn't pick up on this and turn Mitch loose, even if the guy throws a pick or two then he's an idiot. This is the game to let Trubs throw the damn ball around.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I assure you any avg QB with the weapons watson has is just as capable or better than Watson.

I assure you that every "weapon" in Houston not named Hopkins would disappear in Chicago just like every Bears weapon not named Robinson.

73 TDs and counting for the elite Deshaun Watson.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think he will put up those numbers but I do see situations where he might play better on the road where he is not getting booed constantly. Probably less pressure on him.

I agree with bearmick that we get blown out in this game though. How our front 7 went paddy cake the last few games is beyond me. Hicks is good but still.