I have a funny feeling that...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NFL named Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson AFC Offensive Player of the Month

In October, Watson completed 73 percent of his throws for 1,293 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and a 110.6 passer rating. He rushed for 167 yards and two touchdowns as Texans went 3-1
That’s cool and all but did he set up the Texans to beat the Broncos with a last second FG after taking an entire game to get 100 yards passing? Didn’t think so.

Bear Down

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jordan Howard is going to destroy the bears Cedric benson style. It’s what always happens since this organization refuses to pay offensive talent.

it’s no secret why they always struggle on offense. They won’t invest in it. From Thomas Jones, Olsen, Bernard, Booker, Jeffery, Howard, even Marshall and on and on. But every defensive guy gets paid.

would you rather have Jeffery with Robinson or Eddie Goldman? It’s a joke.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch goe's off...444 yards passing 5 tds & 37 rushing, and then we all wake up to his real numbers...187 yards passing 1 td, 2 ints and a Bears loss!

BEAR DOWN FUCKERS!

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jordan Howard is going to destroy the bears Cedric benson style. It’s what always happens since this organization refuses to pay offensive talent.

it’s no secret why they always struggle on offense. They won’t invest in it. From Thomas Jones, Olsen, Bernard, Booker, Jeffery, Howard, even Marshall and on and on. But every defensive guy gets paid.

would you rather have Jeffery with Robinson or Eddie Goldman? It’s a joke.
But who's gonna get them the ball?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I assure you any avg QB with the weapons watson has is just as capable or better than Watson.
I assure you, you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling this is the game where the overrated defense is alarmingly exposed.

Trubisky does ok against against a terrible secondary but it's nowhere near enough.

Bears 20
Eagles 34

more like

Bears 3
Eagles 45

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They said on the score this morning that Philly's cornerbacks are not that good, so there will be a huge chance that Nagy goes back to 7 runs and 50 passes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They said on the score this morning that Philly's cornerbacks are not that good, so there will be a huge chance that Nagy goes back to 7 runs and 50 passes.

While I don't want that kind of imbalance, I do hope they decide to attack that dodgy secondary (as opposed to 40 dump offs behind the LOS).

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I hope Mitch goes to New England, he needs a real HC

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He would replace Hopkins with Robinson (from the Bears) and would still do great. Although that wouldn't happen, it shows that Trubisky already has a true #1 receiver and cannot do very much with him.

Yeah he only has 46 rec, 526 yds and 3 TD's through the first half on a bad offense.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that, after blowing out the Bears 48-0, Doug Pederson will laugh at Matt Nagy and say: “I’ve always hated that arrogant bald-headed prick...”

Rise

Liked Posts:
But who's gonna get them the ball?

Again gotta invest in the position. Should be drafting a qb every year. Maybe try picking the obvious talent next time. Have a real vet backup that can play not just talk and show how to dress and style your hair? That would be a start.