I have no idea how well or how poorly Rookie QB will play on Sunday..

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
..but that is one confident MF. I've never heard a Bears QB have that kind of confidence in himself. This cat believes in himself without even a hint of fear or doubt, and there's no doubt his teammates can pick up on that. Some people are cocky full of bravado. I don't get a sense for any of that here. I get the sense that this dude is focused, and as he said, ready. This is going to be fun to watch.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Hope you are right, and he comes out at the end of the year looking like the best rookie QB of them all....

I too am glad he has confidence, because if you are going to be good, it is a requirement...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
..but that is one confident MF. I've never heard a Bears QB have that kind of confidence in himself. This cat believes in himself without even a hint of fear or doubt, and there's no doubt his teammates can pick up on that. Some people are cocky full of bravado. I don't get a sense for any of that here. I get the sense that this dude is focused, and as he said, ready. This is going to be fun to watch.

Good points.

He's the first Qb we drafted in my lifetime that checks all the boxes. He's got that cool, confident, business approach to the game. He brings a winning attitude. He use to being successful. He's tuff too. Remember that hit to the
ribs he took in the Clemson game? But he stayed in and got the win.