I haven't seen this much vitriol thrown at a coach by national media in quite some time

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wait, what?!?!
Right? When I inevitably dump my life-long fandom of the Chicago Bears in favor of another team, I'm going to make sure that ownership and the front office of my new team aren't window-licking retards.

Username

Liked Posts:
Or maybe get it through your thick skull that this isn't 1996, and we didn't draft Danny Kanell in the 4th round. You don't draft a QB in the first round and have him red shirt for a year, or for a few years. College football actually prepares QBs to play in the NFL, especially QBs that play in a more pro-style offense. Like players that come out of Ohio State.

If Fields is going to be ruined, it's because Matt Nagy is his coach, and not because he started week 2 instead of week 4. Play the kid, let him get his on the job experience. He'll make plays, he'll make mistakes, and he's the type of player to learn from both. Regardless of any of that, he's an elite athlete, he has a smooth cannon for an arm, and he'll inject some much needed excitement into this team.

Start the fucking kid.

Same bullshit was said about the turd biscuit and here we are.

Username

Liked Posts:
If the season is going nowhere, then play the QB with upside and get him experience in a lost season. Use this as a development year, trade veterans for draft picks while eating the dead cap numbers this coming offseason and kickstart the rebuild. If you aren't winning the super bowl, then the goal should be developing young players.

Yes, the season is going nowhere, even if we had Malhomes as a starter, Brady as a backup and Rogers as third string. So let the kid learn, but no need to get him killed. And I'm not talking about getting injured. I'm talking all about all the bullshit the Media and fans would throw at him for not being perfect.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Same bullshit was said about the turd biscuit and here we are.
If you can't see the difference between Mitch Trubisky and Justin Fields, then I don't know what to tell you.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
Yes, the season is going nowhere, even if we had Malhomes as a starter, Brady as a backup and Rogers as third string. So let the kid learn, but no need to get him killed. And I'm not talking about getting injured. I'm talking all about all the bullshit the Media and fans would throw at him for not being perfect.

This is where I vehemently disagree.

The media nor the fans are going to give him any problems. It is a win-win for Fields.

If he does great then he becomes the "savior".

If he sucks, everyone just blames Nagy and he gets to start over with a new coach.

Username

Liked Posts:
This is where I vehemently disagree.

The media nor the fans are going to give him any problems. It is a win-win for Fields.

If he does great then he becomes the "savior".

If he sucks, everyone just blames Nagy and he gets to start over with a new coach.
No, everyone will blame Pace for moving up to draft the "bust" and then they'll blame Nagy, (rightly so) for
being a mediocre shoes salesman in a Bear's coach's uniform, and then they'll finally give up on Fields. Fields may not get boo'd at a Bulls game, but he'll still get plenty of shit.

Username

Liked Posts:
If you can't see the difference between Mitch Trubisky and Justin Fields, then I don't know what to tell you.
Well one is black and the other not so much, and one has better college experience than the other, but they both will play for a coach that doesn't know what he's doing and a GM that doesn't know how to build an offense. Fields isn't going to have a D to keep them in games though.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Ok. All you "Start Fields yesterday" dumb fucks need to really STFU. You're being gas lit by the Media. There is nothing more they would like then to write the story of Pace moving up once again to draft a QB he thought was the One only to have him bust the same way the Turd Biscuit did. That is exactly what would happen. Justin didn't exactly look like the fuckin' Second Coming during Pre-season and he'll look even worse now. There was not one starting Rookie QB last week who looked "holy shit!!" good. Get that through your fuckin' thick, thick skulls. Let Fields sit, watch, and learn for a while. Put him in against a team with the weakest D on the schedule, for the 2nd half.. Bring him along gradually. Putting him out there now is going to do nothing but give the Media the story they want. Fuck them. This team is going no where this season anyway.. the D is weak. The O is predictable. Nothing has changed from last year. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Just be patient.

Congrats on stupidest post of the year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ok. All you "Start Fields yesterday" dumb fucks need to really STFU. You're being gas lit by the Media. There is nothing more they would like then to write the story of Pace moving up once again to draft a QB he thought was the One only to have him bust the same way the Turd Biscuit did. That is exactly what would happen. Justin didn't exactly look like the fuckin' Second Coming during Pre-season and he'll look even worse now. There was not one starting Rookie QB last week who looked "holy shit!!" good. Get that through your fuckin' thick, thick skulls. Let Fields sit, watch, and learn for a while. Put him in against a team with the weakest D on the schedule, for the 2nd half.. Bring him along gradually. Putting him out there now is going to do nothing but give the Media the story they want. Fuck them. This team is going no where this season anyway.. the D is weak. The O is predictable. Nothing has changed from last year. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Just be patient.
I just want to point out that despite my repeated disgust at all of the pants pissing going on in the media and this messageboard in regards to all of this, this poster is not with me.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
A part of me thinks this is a big part of Pace's master plan.

Him and Nagy are both on the ropes in a dead duck season. They have a meeting with management talking about how important a QB is. He does all these moves to shore up the QB position then as the team fails, the fall guy is Nagy for not playing the rookie.

At the end of this season Nagy is out and Pace gets a 3 year extension where his term is tied to the next head coach's contract.

It's actually kind brilliant. If this is true I wish he took a portion of that scheming and applied it to actually being a good GM.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Him and Nagy are both on the ropes in a dead duck season. They have a meeting with management talking about how important a QB is. He does all these moves to shore up the QB position then as the team fails, the fall guy is Nagy for not playing the rookie.

At the end of this season Nagy is out and Pace gets a 3 year extension where his term is tied to the next head coach's contract.

It's actually kind brilliant. If this is true I which he took a portion of that scheming and applied it to actually being a good GM.
you shut your whore mouth.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How could you hear the words I didn't say when I typed them?
He read them in a stereotypical Canadian accent. That’s what I do when I read your posts

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He read them in a stereotypical Canadian accent. That’s what I do when I read your posts
take-off-eh.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I heard Ron Jaworski’s voice
IF HE'S IN YOUR HOUSE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY!!! HE'S A DANGER TO THE MASSES!!!!

In all seriousness Mr. Ron Jaworski is a delight. It is a little weird you are hearing voices. Maybe see a doctor?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's actually kind brilliant. If this is true I wish he took a portion of that scheming and applied it to actually being a good GM.

I dont think the McCaskeys are sophisticated enough to require any scheming, tbh. Pace probably just reads the Good Book with Virginia.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy was a complete fail on Sunday. He had a plan that worked in terms of that one thing but it was a myopic, limiting plan and far from a winning formula. He needs to figure out how to dictate to a D instead of having a D dictate.
1631912588911.png

Username

Liked Posts:
I just want to point out that despite my repeated disgust at all of the pants pissing going on in the media and this messageboard in regards to all of this, this poster is not with me.
Damn right I'm not with you! You got a hairy back.