I haven't seen this much vitriol thrown at a coach by national media in quite some time

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Nagy exposes himself as the most inept coach in the league every time the Bears play. When is the last time he outcoached someone? Why do the Bears look unprepared every week? What player, other than Mitch has he ever held accountable?

The goodwill from his nice guy act can only go so far.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy's gameplan is always perfect......its just imperfect players

I can't believe people are questioning the greatest NFL coach of all time who's gameplan is always correct; just lacks the ideal players...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy's gameplan is always perfect......its just imperfect players

I can't believe people are questioning the greatest NFL coach of all time who's gameplan is always correct; just lacks the ideal players...
They don’t execute because it’s whack

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This quote in particular means that Justin Fields should walk in and win a lot of games.

Some of the media opinions I get. This one...implying that it's already known that Fields can win more games with this coach, defense, and o-line. They're just stirring the pot w/o knowing the whole picture.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I have been able to watch a little ESPN at lunch and there is literally a segment every day on Fields.

Part of it is just ESPN, but the Bears lost and the offense looked bad on Sunday. It's legit to question his decision.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but now all of a sudden we are putting stock into what the talking heads on ESPN are saying?

What's next? Everyone agreeing with Jason La Confora?
Agreed.

I suspect Fields could be starting in a few weeks anyway. I just cannot get into the media outrage that Fields isn't starting.

If this team was a QB away from a playoff spot -- LMAO -- I could see it. There really isn't any reason for the switch to be urgent other than fan appeasement. I do not want my team factoring in fan (fanatic) outrage when making these decisions.

Over the offseason we had reasonable ppl that said, "Over the course of Fields' career in Chicago, no one is going to say...if they only started him week 2 instead of 5...we'd be so much better off." -- what happened to those ppl?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Agreed.

I suspect Fields could be starting in a few weeks anyway. I just cannot get into the media outrage that Fields isn't starting.

If this team was a QB away from a playoff spot -- LMAO -- I could see it. There really isn't any reason for the switch to be urgent other than fan appeasement. I do not want my team factoring in fan (fanatic) outrage when making these decisions.

Over the offseason we had reasonable ppl that said, "Over the course of Fields' career in Chicago, no one is going to say...if they only started him week 2 instead of 5...we'd be so much better off." -- what happened to those ppl?
The media pants pissing, which has been followed by the fans pants pissing is really starting to get old.

THEY TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
NagyWhen is the last time he outcoached someone? Why exposes himself as the most inept coach in the league every time the Bears play. do the Bears look unprepared every week? What player, other than Mitch has he ever held accountable?

The goodwill from his nice guy act can only go so far.

Last time was in 2018 against the Rams. wait... that was Fangio who outcoached them.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Agreed.

It must be nice to worry about only year 2031 but most are worried about Sunday and the game in front of them . Once you start worrying solely about years in the future you've already lost .

Most people look at the Bears and see a team not having many playmakers and Fields having the potential to be the best of the bunch the moment he steps on the field . So if you are taking it game by game how do you possibly leave the person who could change the fortunes of the team and franchise on the bench and tell everyone else within the team and organization that you are seriously trying to win the game

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It must be nice to worry about only year 2031 but most are worried about Sunday and the game in front of them . Once you start worrying solely about years in the future you've already lost .

Most people look at the Bears and see a team not having many playmakers and Fields having the potential to be the best of the bunch the moment he steps on the field . So if you are taking it game by game how do you possibly leave the person who could change the fortunes of the team and franchise on the bench and tell everyone else within the team and organization that you are seriously trying to win the game
Are you using this line in the numerous threads that have criticized Pace's handling of the salary cap?